• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Going to use a drug tonight, this thing is Ment to be sorta like 10mg of Valium but less drowsy and more euphoric. Im going to half it since its a pill.

Il chill with music and browse the web during its effects

Suairyu

Banned
Just had a long pampering session. Facemask, footbath, all-over exfoliation. Even conditioned my beard to make it extra soft and shiny.

I am so happy to be born in a first world country.

Suairyu

Banned
Define the two and I'll let you know.

It's been growing for four weeks and requires grooming/shaving around the neckline to keep it clean looking. That's about the point I switch from calling it "facial hair" to calling it a beard.

Suairyu

Banned
It's not fuzz, and it's tough, but it isn't coarse. I've always had soft, gorgeous facial hair, and when I condition it even more so.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
The Halo campaigns are fucking great. Interesting story, great sandbox gameplay (not so much in the second one, unfortunately), fabulous music that always kicks in at the right moments and still some of the best AI in an FPS. The only games that I've played that beat it in the AI department are Crysis on Delta and the original F.E.A.R

I love Halo, I think it's easily my favourite series out there. Love the fiction with the books and comics and stuff, love the games, the campaigns, the multi. It's just the nuts. It's the one game that I can replay a million times, the combat is so perfect and varied and dynamic. I never feel like I'm just going through the motions, it's always involving.

Interestingly, there seem to be a few of us that like it, we should play together some time. Hit me up at Jedeye Sniv on live if you fancy playing sometime.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I like having a beard, I always have at least a goatee, and every now and then I'll grow it out to a full beard. It's a good beard, except I don't grow anything on the soul-patch area which is odd. The rest is pretty good. I'm very tempted to grow my beard in and shave my head, just to see what I look like.

Qasiel

I'm out clubbing tonight! Going to an alternative/metal club I know in central London for their "summer party", which'll involve bouncy castles, ball pits, free tea and cake and cage dancers (one of them is getting me in for free). Dress code is beach/summer wear so I'm turning up in a mankini and a Pokemon beach towel. Musha's gonna be so proud when I see her later...

Suairyu

Banned
It doesn't generally soften till it grows out a bit. What stock are you?
Liverpudlian on my father's side and Welsh on my mother's. I know facial hair isn't normally silky soft but I was blessed. Means I can have any length of stubble or beard I want and I'm still kissable.

Hit me up at Jedeye Sniv on live if you fancy playing sometime.
I sold my 360 about three years ago so I could eat :(

I really want to buy a new one now that I have employment but I can't justify the expense right now.

Lirlond

Dogs sleeping on me. Agh.

Suariyu : might be the Cornish giving you that beard. Since Saxon and Norse tend to have wiry facial hair.

Watching Graham Norton's chat show. Easily one of my favourite shows on UK telly, and yet I never turn up to watch it. I'm a fool. Danny DeVito's on, so it's super good.

Also, Charlotte Church is still around. Huh.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Feeling NOTHING from this drug, and i dosed 1 hour ago, I'm not going to be a twat and take the other half..

Gears of war time, hope it kicks in during gears.

Suairyu

Banned
So is Graham Norton good these days?

I loved him on So Graham Norton, but when he shifted to every night with V Graham Norton and toned down his jokes I got bored.

So is Graham Norton good these days?

I loved him on So Graham Norton, but when he shifted to every night with V Graham Norton and toned down his jokes I got bored.

Graham Norton Show is easily the best thing he's done, mainly due to him getting all of Wossy's old guests- seriously, he has some great guests, at least one proper A/B-list guest a week- and he makes it all about them, without getting arse-kissy like Parky. He himself is pretty funny when he does make jokes, dunno if he's toned down or what but it's post-watershed for a reason. The red chair stuff is still fun, mainly due to the increased popularity of the show definitely bringing in some crackpots.

And chatshows that have all the guests out at the same time are always more dynamic and interesting. It's a fun show. Arguably, it's better than Wossy was when it's at its best.

Whens it on then? I doubt it'd beat woss though. He has a certain charisma that I don't think Norton can match.

Oh yeah, series just ended. Back in "Autumn". :lol It's on iPlayer.

And yeah, Wossy is the better personality, no doubt. It's why I watched his show until the bitter end. Norton Show's overall package might be stronger though.

Qasiel

Goddamn, that was a good night out! Spent a lot if time in the ball pit with Musha elbow dropping me. Good times, Gaf, good times.

Goddamn, that was a good night out! Spent a lot if time in the ball pit with Musha elbow dropping me. Good times, Gaf, good times.

Can't believe I've been awake for ages, didn't get home till 5:30. Was truly an awesome night though. You should share the pics of you in your mankini on here.

Bagged a 2:1 for my second year at university! Very happy since I had to self teach!

Even better I noticed it was a low 2:1 due to a very low mark in one of the exams I sat the other week (and thought I'd done really well in). I couldn't accept this, so queried the mark with the lecturer- turns out they put the wrong one down, got the exam bumped up by 20%, and my mark for the year up to a high 2:1!

Henceforth I shall be very smug.

Qasiel

Bagged a 2:1 for my second year at university! Very happy since I had to self teach!

Even better I noticed it was a low 2:1 due to a very low mark in one of the exams I sat the other week (and though I'd done really well in). I couldn't accept this, so queried the mark with the lecturer- turns out they put the wrong one down, got the exam bumped up by 20%, and my mark for the year up to a high 2:1!

Henceforth I shall be very smug.

Nice one, Little Old Man! Well done!

Even better I noticed it was a low 2:1 due to a very low mark in one of the exams I sat the other week (and thought I'd done really well in). I couldn't accept this, so queried the mark with the lecturer- turns out they put the wrong one down, got the exam bumped up by 20%, and my mark for the year up to a high 2:1!

This kind of shit worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom