• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suairyu

Banned
imag0095sljyy.jpg

Is that Akira on a Kindle? You bet your sweet milk globules it is!

Had to do a bit of Photoshop trickery to optimise the images for the 16-colour display (give it correct dithering and all that), but the result is great.

Seriously, guys, a Kindle is so much better than an S3 aka the most overpriced phone on the market today. This and a HTC are all you need. Never buy anything other than the very best. It's the proper way.

Suairyu

Banned
I love my Kindle but I can't help feeling the urge for a physical book when a big release happens.
I feel you but I just cleared out my life and am going as digital as possible. Traded in tons of games and movies and they had a "condition grade A" Kindle 2011 going so I got it.

Kavanagh

Banned
imag0095sljyy.jpg

Is that Akira on a Kindle? You bet your sweet milk globules it is!

Had to do a bit of Photoshop trickery to optimise the images for the 16-colour display (give it correct dithering and all that), but the result is great.

Seriously, guys, a Kindle is so much better than an S3 aka the most overpriced phone on the market today. This and a HTC are all you need. Never buy anything other than the very best. It's the proper way.

I can't go Kindle until colour e-ink is up to scratch. I'd miss reading my comics on my S3.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Why is it that you never see cosplay of UK comic characters at UK comic conversions? Disgrace to the Crown. Bananaman could slap Superman silly.

SKINNER!

Banned
Hey Suairyu! Was that a jab at my beautiful HP Touchpad that was sporting a superior manga? ;)

Nah, I'm messin'. Akira kicks ass man but I just find that Ghost in the Shell fulfils my cyperpunk needs.

Suairyu

Banned
Hey Suairyu! Was that a jab at my beautiful HP Touchpad that was sporting a superior manga? ;)

Nah, I'm messin'. Akira kicks ass man but I just find that Ghost in the Shell fulfils my cyperpunk needs.
Ghost In The Shell manga is a pile of shit that Mamoru Oshii turned into a glittering diamond with his two films.

Okay, not a pile of shit, but certainly not all that.

SKINNER!

Banned
Ghost In The Shell manga is a pile of shit that Mamoru Oshii turned into a glittering diamond with his two films.

Okay, not a pile of shit, but certainly not all that.

Yeah, It is quite a bloated manga that certainly needed some chapters removed but it did have some stories that covered some surprising topics (like the Middle East conflict). I enjoyed reading through and discovering "oh! that was in the first film" and "Wait a second, that was in Stand Alone Complex". It was certainly a blast reading through it. Should I bother with the manga sequels?

EDIT: Also, Beano all the way. Fuck that Desperate Dan thinking he's the shit.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Went out for a few with a couple of mates tonight. This is why I love being at home, mum cooks tea then leaves mine in the microwave for when I get back If i'm out.

Fending for myself ftl.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I don't fuck around gym work out at 6.30am to 7.30. It makes me sad for the people who lazy to get up of these asses to work out. The biggest lift working out is lifting your ass of the sofa.

Also reading an ebook on a device that doesn't have a quad core cpu lmfao you fellas don't stay in the third world stop acting like it. This is 2012 Britain yo.

Suairyu

Banned
So now that EviLore is shown to be nothing but a dirty sexual assaulter, shall we push to have a certain word made legal again?

Chinner

Banned
fouind the offending post. its not right, but id leave it at that i mean i wouldn't risk saying anything as youd just gte banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom