• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
UKGAF, All of you go watch Batman like right now.

Ohhhhhhh man I'm still blown away. Staying out of that unmarked spoiler thread though, the nitpickiness bugs the shit out of me.

Leeds tonight anyway, little pub session followed by house party.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Sent a text to my girl to see if she wants to go see it tonight, house party tomorrow, hangover shift on Sundays... Roll on the fucking weekend. My back up plan is watching the weekender tonight. I with Stella of course.

Suairyu

Banned
Not leave the house. Keep the blinds down, but part them with your fingers just enough to peer out into the wondrous world you cannot be a part of.

Not leave the house. Keep the blinds down, but part them with your fingers just enough to peer out into the wondrous world you cannot be a part of.

nerdshuttingcurtainsonfireworks.jpg

CHEEZMO™;40080632 said:
That sounds pretty co- oh, bunkbeds.

tumblr_ll7e6vg7Af1qcyimqo1_500.jpg

SKINNER!

Banned
Always take the top bunk so when you're banging the Jeremy out of a girl you hooked up with you'll inevitably smash through and end up in a threesome. result!

Qasiel

Sat in between my gf and a girl who could be a model/lapdancer/pole dancer (when asked what she did for a living, she answered "You don't want to know") at a magic show in Soho. Just got handed a bit of "Magic rope" from the model-type. Things are now awkward.

Suairyu

Banned
Qasiel, I have three words of advice for you:

Energy drink. Threesome.

edit - "I'll fire up my PS3 and play some games!

... Oh, system update. Again. Guess I'll download it because I have no choice...

... Oh, right. PSN is still the only internet service that runs at 20kb/s on a fibre optic connection...

... Guess I won't be gaming on my PS3 tonight :("

Kentpaul

Sat in between my gf and a girl who could be a model/lapdancer/pole dancer (when asked what she did for a living, she answered "You don't want to know") at a magic show in Soho. Just got handed a bit of "Magic rope" from the model-type. Things are now awkward.

More alcohol is needed.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Might go into Manchester tomorrow, if I can be bothered. Check out the new trams they finally have running. Meant to be cheaper and faster than taking the bus all the way there.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;40087561 said:
Might go into Manchester tomorrow, if I can be bothered. Check out the new trams they finally have running. Meant to be cheaper and faster than taking the bus all the way there.

Watching weekender atm, its about the manchester rave scene in the 90s

Check it out

Mr. Sam

edit - "I'll fire up my PS3 and play some games!

... Oh, system update. Again. Guess I'll download it because I have no choice...

... Oh, right. PSN is still the only internet service that runs at 20kb/s on a fibre optic connection...

... Guess I won't be gaming on my PS3 tonight :("

I put in Binary Domain for the first time last night. Took three progress bars and forty-five minutes. Christ.

Suairyu

Banned
EVERYONE MEADOWS MENTIONED HIS GIRLFRIEND WE MUST MAKE COMMENT

My friend is from Manchester but she says the job situation is shite, hence the move to London.
ahahahahaha good luck to her

london has jobs but it's also super competitive because everyone else is moving to london to get jobs

If you use your PS3 regularly updating is never a problem *whistles*

Nah, I'm just lucky that the games I have don't get too many updates. I guess?

Chinner

Banned
oh look meadows shoving it down our throats that he has a gf woopty doo thanks for making us single folk feel like shit bro hope its worth it mr jerk

no angel

Just got home from the old fart's stag do (their words not mine). Get the feeling my dad and uncles will be in trouble from their respective other other halves tomorrow morning.

Suairyu

Banned
Ugh dreams about an ex who I kinda really hate. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? (nothing)
Update:

Has been nagging at me all fucking day. And then I read Scott Pilgrim to the end, in which Scott seeks closure with his BIG "BROKE MY HEART" EX. And then I went to bed. And then I couldn't sleep.

And I still have a copy of Diablo II which belonged to her so I just put it in a mail bag along with a hastily scribbled letter which lets her know I'm doing fine in my life and I enjoyed the game thank you very much. No return address for her to follow it up with.

CLOSURE

Or at least a much better note to end things on than what actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom