• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

This guy on the History Channel had a lot of interesting things to say about it.

I got drunk last night and sent my friends some really nice messages about why I like them so much. I'm beyond embarrassed right now.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey guys! Back from my ban this morning, feels nice to be able to spew hate back into the internet. Lesson learned - no calling people Jeremies even when they are, and I'll even try to refrain from posting Batman spoilers willy nilly.

So... the UK, eh? Olympics n shit. When we were at the pictures last night, half of the adverts were come gits sponsoring the stupid blimmin games, it was a joke. Bored now!

Qasiel

Hey guys! Back from my ban this morning, feels nice to be able to spew hate back into the internet. Lesson learned - no calling people Jeremies even when they are, and I'll even try to refrain from posting Batman spoilers willy nilly.

So... the UK, eh? Olympics n shit. When we were at the pictures last night, half of the adverts were come gits sponsoring the stupid blimmin games, it was a joke. Bored now!
Welcome back, Jedeye!

so guys what do you really think happened on 911?

Oh god. Reading just one page of that thread, or indeed a few words of any conspiracy theory, is enough to make me feel very angry. I've always believed that when events as extraordinary as this take place, there will be irregularities or abnormalities because what happened is not typical, and therefore there is not a wealth of evidence from previous instances to base your assertions of foul-play on.

Add to that the basic human truth that conspiracies fall apart with pretty much more than a small handful of members, and we're asked to believe that the hundreds of people required to coordinate such an act have all remained quiet and feel it was justified, and things get shakier. In fact, I really don't understand why anyone, anyone, believes that a world leader - no matter how much people despised him - would be willing to sacrifice thousands of innocent lives, temporarily cripple the domestic economy, and so forth, just because he wanted to start a war, or something similar. It's just...insane.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Had to phone in sick today, my face is fucked (fell when drunk) and im still half cut from last night, its not worth getting sacked over.

Got a bottle of buckfast to help me through the hangover, glad to be home folks

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Buckfast and web browsing/music for me, I'm a hungover panda.

(had a macdee's earlier for food ftw fuck you gaf macdees hits the spot every fucking time)

Eww macdees :(

I'm not better though, I've sent my missus to town on a mission to return to me with a pair of KFC minifillets. Usually sundays are bacon roll day but we didn't prepare well enough. It's one o'clock now, fuck cooking breakfast - I need something hot and greasy in me asap.

Thinking about sitting in the garden with a book in bit, get a bit of this sun. This will be my first sojourn to the garden this summer, it's been THAT SHITE.

Also wish that apple would release an iPad that I can read with in the sun. Tablets are badass, but only when you're indooors.

Kentpaul

Eww macdees :(

I'm not better though, I've sent my missus to town on a mission to return to me with a pair of KFC minifillets. Usually sundays are bacon roll day but we didn't prepare well enough. It's one o'clock now, fuck cooking breakfast - I need something hot and greasy in me asap.

Thinking about sitting in the garden with a book in bit, get a bit of this sun. This will be my first sojourn to the garden this summer, it's been THAT SHITE.

Also wish that apple would release an iPad that I can read with in the sun. Tablets are badass, but only when you're indooors.

Old men ftl ;)

Android > ios

Heading over to the bloke's folks for a sunday roast. He's already gone, decided to ride his bike there. So I'm just chilling out listening to some Lady Antebellum, should really jump in the shower and make a move soon.

Back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, and I am looking forward to this week.... ;)

Kentpaul

Hit a greasy spoon for a full English this morning. Absolutely perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk6qCSZvKZI

really in the mood for a line of the stuff folks, clubs are closed so thats me shit out of luck.

I had a healthy fry up yesterday btw (LEAN MACHINE FTW)

Mephedrone, also known as 4-methylmethcathinone (4-MMC), or 4-methylephedrone, is a synthetic stimulant and entactogen drug of the amphetamine and cathinone classes. Slang names include meph,[5] drone,[6] and MCAT.[7] It is reportedly manufactured in China and is chemically similar to the cathinone compounds found in the khat plant of eastern Africa. It comes in the form of tablets or a powder, which users can swallow, snort or inject, producing similar effects to MDMA, amphetamines, and cocaine.

FUCK UR E'S DAVE.

daviyoung

Banned
Are bath salts just mephedrone then? I don't know anything about American drug culture outside of candyflipping and methamphetamine abuse.

I do love their stories about people eating each other's faces on bath salts though. Even funnier if it's mephedrone.

Kentpaul

Kentpaul

They're all research chemicals: mcat, mdai, amt etc. Bath salts is obv a street name.

Oh I see, it's what we call plant food.

eyes-open-sleeping.jpg

Pack sunglasses before a line man

Kentpaul

Iv never took a bad line of coke in my life yo, I'm just saying a line of mkat does wonders for me were as coke is casual cigarette area perk. Why would I waste my time with subpar Ching?... Does not make sense. For the record the mkat comedown for me is a chatty fearless situation. Simples cash money stimulation.

Kentpaul

My wit's just too good, even for us Brits.

Can't wait till scotland breaks away from the sarcastic England, Why cant you guys put you feet up and relax ?

edit , i'm pretty bored, the UK needs to be in a decent war, i'm bored with the afghanistan war. Can't wait till be a pwn a non middle east country

Don't leave the thread Kent, your posts are witty and entertaining and informative. I for one enjoy your tales of what you get up to, you definitely make this thread a lot more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom