• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Those with a s3 flip it over and check the reflection of a light on it and see if you can see lsd style crazy colors in the smuges.

Please tell me others can see it to wtf

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Those with a s3 flip it over and check the reflection of a light on it and see if you can see lsd style crazy colors in the smuges.

Please tell me others can see it to wtf

Dude, that's the drugs in your skin. It doesn't do that for anyone else.

I'm sure you're OK, I wish I could see lsd smudges :(

It was funny seeing Sharon again in Eastenders. I swear every time she comes back her head/face gets bigger.

It was funny seeing Sharon again in Eastenders. I swear every time she comes back her head/face gets bigger.

Miss Piggy! What the hell is going on with her son's hair?

Kentpaul

Its very faint, Its like the when you see the reflection of a light bulb on the back of the clear white s3 case you can see psychedelic colours in the smudges

Almost like if you put petrol into water but more complex..

also Jedeye buy benzo fury online asap and go clubbing on the stuff. Ecstasy on crack. Mark my words you WILL not be disappointed.

Hey UK GAF, Jedeye pointed me in this direction to plague you all.

Berkshire/Surrey in da house, and such.

The upper class join us at last!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ish ;)

I swear there are way more UK GAFfers on here than posting in this thread. All are welcome!

We've been very busy, what with the Olympics and all.
What's goin' down in UK GAF?
Are many people going to meet up at Eurogamer Expo next month?

Welcome IamMikeside!

Try not to scare him off eh guys?

There's quite a few of us going to Eurogamer, we also have the 3rd official London Gaf meet up on Sept 15th if you're free, thread is around here somewhere...

Edit: Here it is
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=484617

Mikeside

Welcome IamMikeside!

Try not to scare him off eh guys?

There's quite a few of us going to Eurogamer, we also have the 3rd official London Gaf meet up on Sept 15th if you're free, thread is around here somewhere...

Edit: Here it is
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=484617

Ta very much!

Ahhh, I'm afraid I'm busy that weekend - but I look forward to seeing your lovely faces at Eurogamer Expo and I'll try to catch the next one :D

Mikeside

Thought i saw your name before. In the football thread, under supporting Southampton.

We're friends for life.

Yep, that's me! I'm pretty new to football actually and just decided on Southampton as a team that seemed interesting to me about 6 months ago - not sure why.

Gonna try to get down to some games this season :)

3Sixty

Yep, that's me! I'm pretty new to football actually and just decided on Southampton as a team that seemed interesting to me about 6 months ago - not sure why.

Gonna try to get down to some games this season :)

Do it. Though it will be more expensive this year. Went to about 6/7 last year, which isn't bad since i work most Saturdays.

jimGtFxcMJpA4.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
You need to get the word out! Every time I saw this thread pop up I thought it was about rates of interest.
We used to have quite a visual presence on the OT. Times changed...

When we get to the post limit of this thread and need to make an OT2, we're allowed a couple of weeks of glorious Off Topic exposure. Should bring up the numbers then.

Mikeside

I just looked a couple of pages back and you're all giving up the weed? There'd better be at least one person to have a cheeky smoke with at the meetups!!

We should get working on that immediately.

UK GAF |OT| You can tell who the king is because he hasn't got shit on him. ?

Kentpaul

I just looked a couple of pages back and you're all giving up the weed? There'd better be at least one person to have a cheeky smoke with at the meetups!!

I'm going to amsterdam in a few weeks time to get stoned out of my mind. I still smoke. I just don't smoke daily anymore.

Suairyu

Banned
We're a long way off OT2. 200 pages on 100ppp.

At least we can have a better subtitle.
I'd been playing around with the idea of taking the artwork for the film "Being John Malkovich" and replacing all the John Malkovich masks with Jeremy Hunt ones for the OT2 banner. The subtitle could then be "Being (a) Jeremy Hunt"

Mikeside

I'd been playing around with the idea of taking the artwork for the film "Being John Malkovich" and replacing all the John Malkovich masks with Jeremy Hunt ones for the OT2 banner. The subtitle could then be "Being (a) Jeremy Hunt"

What's the story with all the Jeremy Hunt avatars?

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister

Maybe some of us wouldn't be all that happy sitting under that banner?

Actually I think most of the weed smokers are up North anyway (up North = anywhere north of London)

The only weed smoker I'm aware of who's been to either of the meets was Jedeye, and I'm not sure if he had any during the meet. You might be on your own there sorry Mike!

So I've ordered my t-shirt for Eurogamer. It has the Gaf symbol on the front, and my username and avatar on the back. I'm that cool.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

I was thinking of "A Propa Bunch of Jeremies" myself.

Mikeside

Cigarettes are pretty neato, check them out one day.

I actually spat out my sandwich laughing at this.

Nice.

I've ordered a couple of GAF shirts too - no username or avatar though, incase of drunken antics requiring deniability.

edit: to be clear, if nobody else is smoking, that's cool.

SKINNER!

Banned
I thought all the cool kids smoked e-cigarettes now anyway? That green glow looks really weird.

EDIT: aw dammit, I had no idea that Kojima will be at Eurogamer until now. Wouldn't mind hearing that guy talk for a while.

Mikeside

I thought all the cool kids smoked e-cigarettes now anyway? That green glow looks really weird.

EDIT: aw dammit, I had no idea that Kojima will be at Eurogamer until now. Wouldn't mind hearing that guy talk for a while.
No way, those e-cigarettes are bad for you.
ibh4xvCBG1rMtT.png

You're probably thinking of e-books. Those are huge.

also...
http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/tickets

all it takes is a few clicks :p

edit: wrong image, dammit - all that work almost wasted

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Don't be such a Jeremy. Where your team spirit?

Just seems entirely pointless to rally around a minor spat over the inconsequential banning on a small internet forum of an indubitably offensive word.

Got better teams to support thanks.

SmokyDave

Thread of Hope & Glory.

UK-GAF OT2: Real Ales and Pub Grub.

Eh, I have no decent ideas at the moment. It's Wednesday.

(Edit: I'm with Phi. The Clunge Wars came and went and now it's time to let it go).

Thread of Hope & Glory.

UK-GAF OT2: Real Ales and Pub Grub.

Eh, I have no decent ideas at the moment. It's Wednesday.

(Edit: I'm with Phi. The Banned word Wars came and went and now it's time to let it go).

Please edit that Dave, it would break my heart to see you banned :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom