• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
You do cook mac and cheesy pasta from scratch you nooberts!

then add in the cheese cocaine with some butter and a little touch of milk

Kentpaul

noobert?

No need to make things so personal :(

I Kid.

Your cooking the pasta from scratch either way. Its all down to if you want to invest half a bar of cheddar cheese into milk with corn flour or sprinkle the epic golden kraft powder over the pasta.

I wanna go and see Killing them softly tomorrow night at the pictures. (Don't hate on me for wanting to see a GOOD film at the pictures and not some comic book hero shit)

Oh no. He had to start on comic book films. Slag off my home country, I can deal with that. Slag off food I like, I can cope.

Slag off my comic book films? Oh boy. I take back what I said at the meet. I ever meet Kent, he better not go to any cubicles on his own.

Kentpaul

Oh no. He had to start on comic book films. Slag off my home country, I can deal with that. Slag off food I like, I can cope.

Slag off my comic book films? Oh boy. I take back what I said at the meet. I ever meet Kent, he better not go to any cubicles on his own.

When did i slag of food you liked ?

Oh and i'm sorry for having taste in movies ;) KILLING THEM SOFTLY IS GOING TO BLOW MY MIND

Mikeside

I hope you're not defending ALL comic book films

Because X-Men 3.

X-Men 3, yo. :(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I've never even had mac n cheese. It looks disgusting. Rather just cook my pasta.

I am shocked! I thought if you came from the left hand side of the atlantic then you have to be eating Kraft cheese. Like Twinkies, it's a cultural touchstone we don't have here. I'm proud of you man.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I am shocked! I thought if you came from the left hand side of the atlantic then you have to be eating Kraft cheese. Like Twinkies, it's a cultural touchstone we don't have here. I'm proud of you man.

Fenwick's in Newcastle has twinkies in their American section. They were like £1.50 each.

I've spent dumb money in there, but fuck paying that much for a twinkie.

Darren870

Haha, my brother ate it by the truck load. Would always have my mom make it for him. It just always looked disgusting to me so I never ate it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Fenwick's in Newcastle has twinkies in their American section. They were like £1.50 each.

I've spent dumb money in there, but fuck paying that much for a twinkie.

I have a US candy store tantalisingly close to my house (fuck yeah Milk Duds!) and the Twinkies are only a quid. And they taste like shite. But apparently they rock when frozen, so I need to try it.

Haha, my brother ate it by the truck load. Would always have my mom make it for him. It just always looked disgusting to me so I never ate it.

And that's why you're a strapping figure of a man. Congratulations on escaping the Life Trap kraft had prepared for you! :D

Kentpaul

The English will never understand Kraft Mac N Cheese, Buckfast, Irn bru , Deep fried pizza in batter.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I have a US candy store tantalisingly close to my house (fuck yeah Milk Duds!) and the Twinkies are only a quid. And they taste like shite. But apparently they rock when frozen, so I need to try it.

And from what I've heard: deep-fried.

Mikeside

The English will never understand Kraft Mac N Cheese, Buckfast, Irn bru , Deep fried pizza in batter.

This reminds me of that documentary on Coca Cola.

Coke is the best selling soft drink in every country in the world. From the US to England, Spain, even Iraq and Japan.

Except in Scotland, where it's Irn Bru.

Cindres

EDIT: Oh well look at that it posted twice, 20 minutes apart, how the fuck did I manage that? o_O

Scuderia

I once bought a can of Irn Bru at a shop in Florida. It was the only can on the shelf, i'm not even sure if they were selling it or if someone randomly put it there, but i bought it regardless.

SmokyDave

Filthy orange syrup ain't even made from girders.

"Barrs Irn Bru! Made in Scotland from Carbonated water, sugar (carbohydrate), citric acid, flavourings (including caffeine and quinine), preservative (E211), colours (E110, E124) and ammonium ferric citrate!".

Shite.

Suairyu

Banned
Just saw Dredd 3D.

They dis right by the license. Very good film. I'm very thankful it was low budget; kept it raw and focussed.

SKINNER!

Banned
Yeah overpriced garbage most of it. Just like their coffee :p

I would've agreed with you if it were not for the fact that their White Cafe Mochas are just so damn good. That's the only drink I order from there.

Suairyu, did you watch Dredd in 3D? I thought the 3D wasn't that great except in a few parts where it aided the story. Incredibly fun film though and I'll definitely pick it up on blu-ray when it's out.

Currently listening to this:
17jev.jpg
. So far so good.

L1NETT

I would've agreed with you if it were not for the fact that their White Cafe Mochas are just so damn good. That's the only drink I order from there.

Oh that is a fair point. They are good :)

As for music i'm currently listening to,

Twin Atlantic

item.jpg

and We Were Promised Jetpacks
we-were-promised-jetpacks-act-on-impulse.jpg

I love you Scotland.

-----

Second Edit:

Anyone going Eurogamer Expo?

Cindres

Finally going out in Newcastle tonight, after 2 and a half weeks here this time.

Not much to do at work tomorrow, be alright.

EDIT: Twin Atlantic, YES!

Mikeside

Yeah overpriced garbage most of it. Just like their coffee :p

Also, Mikeside you have the best Avatar on Gaf no question.

Haha, thanks.

Your username is the same as my mum's name! (except her name is Linette, but it's SO close)

Plenty of us will be at Eurogamer - what days are you going?

Are Steel Panther going to play Download 2013?

Crap band, but i saw them play their song 'party all day' at last years download festival on youtube and they manage to get a surprising amount of female fans in the audience to pull up their tops.....

Scuderia

Are Steel Panther going to play Download 2013?

Crap band, but i saw them play their song 'party all day' at last years download festival on youtube and they manage to get a surprising amount of female fans in the audience to pull up their tops.....

Doubtful, they were at '12. The amount of women who pulled them out was unreal ha.

Going to see them in November in MCR.

Good morning slaaaaaags!

Happy Friday! Weekend plans?

Tonight I shall be driving home to Wales. Spending tomorrow with my best mate and his brand new baby daughter. Driving back early Sunday morning, heading down to Kent for a christening in the afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom