• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK/R.O.I GAF - Thread of geopolitical confusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
to be fair chinner wales is the worse part of the UK

housing-estate-in-Rhonna--007.jpg

Suairyu

Banned
Listening to Skrillrex for the first time. I'm amazed he makes dubstep sound awesome.

Also, who here watches Doctor Who? I try to avoid the OT because it's spoiler-land. Everyone in that thread seems to know how the entire season will play out already.

Also, who here watches Doctor Who? I try to avoid the OT because it's spoiler-land. Everyone in that thread seems to know how the entire season will play out already.

We don't really have a clue. But yes, avoid it now- someone just posted the first trailer for episode 5. :(

Listening to Skrillrex for the first time. I'm amazed he makes dubstep sound awesome.

I haven't watched past episode 1 yet. Can't get over that it will never be the show I want it to be.

Might catch up with this series later.

Kentpaul

CHEEZMO™;42427469 said:
People play Red Orchestra 2?

No idea only bought it cause it was a fiver and i miss WW2 games (I was sick of them years ago he he)

Suairyu

Banned
Too busy with Jet Set Radio and Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker HD right now.

SPeaking of online games, Guild Wars 2 looks damn fun. Would definitely pick that up if I were still in Uni/school and had the time.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I played Red Orchestra 2 when you could pay for early/beta access.

Then got a refund off Steam.

f0rk

SPeaking of online games, Guild Wars 2 looks damn fun. Would definitely pick that up if I were still in Uni/school and had the time.

It's alright, but it's kinda making me miss WoW. Blizzard have done a lot of things wrong recently but they always nail the 'feel' of playing the game. Similar thing with Torchlight vs Diablo.

Kentpaul

It's alright, but it's kinda making me miss WoW. Blizzard have done a lot of things wrong recently but they always nail the 'feel' of playing the game. Similar thing with Torchlight vs Diablo.

I feel the same about any non rock star sandbox game.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

My favourite artist MC Mute Button makes dubstep sound awesome.

Also I avoid WhoGAF for spoiler reasons as well. Enjoyed the British cameos in this week's Who even if those things are cheesy as heck.

And how I've ended up with the fourth highest post count is beyond me. I don't post that much in this thread surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom