• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES | The Meet-Up Thread

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anybody playing the retail version? I tried going online, but there were only 28 people playing rendering matchmaking useless. : (

Lord Phol

LordPhol on PSN, Europe/Sweden. Enjoying the Beta will get the full game, I'm on the list so feel free to add me if you wanna go for a game or 2.

RichardAM

Kwanzaagator
Added myself for the beta, but now i've got a headset, so ignore what's there already.

I don't think it's possible for me to change my entry is it?

RichardAM said:
Added myself for the beta, but now i've got a headset, so ignore what's there already.

I don't think it's possible for me to change my entry is it?
I can change it.

If anyone wants me to change their info, just let me know, and I'll do it.

I've signed up. I mainly play co-op (gold rush and survival), and have gotten pretty good at it. I'm not sure how good I'm at in the other modes though.

PSN: Tkawsome.

ACE 1991

I think I'll finish the campaign today, (on chapter 22) and then I'll be devoting myself to multiplayer, so I'll probably throw a lot of you a friend request.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
ACE 1991 said:
I think I'll finish the campaign today, (on chapter 22) and then I'll be devoting myself to multiplayer, so I'll probably throw a lot of you a friend request.
Same here.

GAME OF THE GENERATION MOFOS! :D

Anyone tried King of the Hill mode?

gokieks

I'll be done with getting most of the treasures/medals today, and so will be putting some more serious time into MP before starting my Crushing run. I've already added myself to the list, and would appreciate a chat invite (PSN ID is GokieKS as well).

Alternate

Neo Member
Hit me up for anything, need some people to play with who are willing to work in coordination. Im tired of playing with randoms who dont know what the fuck they're doing. Especially during Chain Reaction matches where people think running around shooting like an idiot helps.

andymcc

Banned
i've been playing pretty casually. it's been between this online and a castlevania game marathon my girlfriend and i have been playing. i'm blokefist on psn and i'd like to play some co-op or some objective multiplayer with a fun group.

JKTrix

I hate hate hate hate hate playing games with random people with no mics. Especially when playing against a team that is clearly partied' up. I hope I can play with a bunch of you all. I'll probably be on for the rest of the night.

JKTrix on PSN

ACE 1991

JKTrix said:
I hate hate hate hate hate playing games with random people with no mics. Especially when playing against a team that is clearly partied' up. I hope I can play with a bunch of you all. I'll probably be on for the rest of the night.

JKTrix on PSN

Throw me a request, (aceedkins) and I'll play with you. Also, i'll be FRing a bunch of you from the google group tonight.

EDIT: Also, is there a regular "gaf group" of sorts that plays together consistently? Not necessarily a clan as Uncarted 2 does not support it, but just a tight-knit group of GAFfers.

ACE 1991 said:
EDIT: Also, is there a regular "gaf group" of sorts that plays together consistently? Not necessarily a clan as Uncarted 2 does not support it, but just a tight-knit group of GAFfers.

Yeah, there is.

It's pretty much always a full team though.

I'm in ur database, eatin bytes

I got up to Level 18 in the beta, but have stuck mostly with single-player since release. I have a mic. I might suck still tho since I don't have the luxury of dying over and over to succeed :x

NeoEkamp89

And I have a headset I suppose I could dig out

1stStrike

Banned
Just added myself to the list. I'm totally in love with UC2 online coop type games. If you're all up for a few games I'd love to hop in with ya. I'm over in south korea so my play times tend to be a bit funky, but I'm often online around early evening EST time.

Denzar

Added myself just now.

I have a headset... But it's not charged, and I can't seem to find the USB cable. :/

It's one of those Jabra headsets I got when buying Warhawk at retail...

Played a lot of Co-op yesterday (on easy) and nobody I met was up to snuff. I ended up babysitting more than I was shooting.

Nightz

I finally finished the campaign so I'm ready to play some multiplayer. Anyone up for some co-op later today?

1stStrike

Banned
Deepack said:
Added myself just now.

I have a headset... But it's not charged, and I can't seem to find the USB cable. :/

It's one of those Jabra headsets I got when buying Warhawk at retail...

Played a lot of Co-op yesterday (on easy) and nobody I met was up to snuff. I ended up babysitting more than I was shooting.

Same here...I end up babysitting a lot. I've yet to beat "The Sanctuary" on coop because my team is always lacking...either there's only two of us (which is a rather severe handicap at times) and we end up dying in the last part or there's 3 of us and the other two guys are idiots. If anyone wants to do some coordinated coop I'm down any time (I have a mic too)

GAF GAME TIME
WHEN | 6:00 PM Pacific Time
WHAT | GAF only competitive custom games
HOW | Quote this if you want in. Give me your PSN, and your level in the game as well.

I'm looking to set up an all GAF party tonight if anybody wants in. We'll try to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

HEROES: (3/5)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead) | 30
How About No (NeoEkamp89) | 5
RefigeKru (Kusikia) | ?

VILLIANS: (2/5)
mgviperman (mgviperman) | 12
Name_Generated (Name_Generated) | 11

(Teams aren't final, and are up for discussion)

If games are still going by 8:00 pm Pacific:
DevelopmentArrested (RenegadeASOT) | 29

KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME
HOW | Quote this if you want in. Give me your PSN too.

I'm looking to set up an all GAF party tonight if anybody wants in. We'll try to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

HEROES: (1/5)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)

VILLIANS: (0/5)
None currently
FOR

That's like 8:00 central, right?

KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME
HOW | Quote this if you want in. Give me your PSN too.

HEROES: (1/5)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)

VILLIANS: (0/5)
None currently
I'll join in. You have my PSN already.

Top Bottom