• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES | The Meet-Up Thread

GAF GAME TIME
WHEN | 6:00 PM Pacific Time
WHAT | GAF only competitive custom games
HOW | Quote this if you want in. Give me your PSN, and your level in the game as well.

I'm looking to set up an all GAF party tonight if anybody wants in. We'll try to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

HEROES: (4/5)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead) | 30
How About No (NeoEkamp89) | 5
RefigeKru (Kusikia) | ?
Red Blaster | ?
???

VILLIANS: (4/5)
mgviperman (mgviperman) | 12
Name_Generated (Name_Generated) | 11
Loudninja | 28
tribal24 | ?
Full Recovery | ?

(Teams aren't final, and are up for discussion)

If games are still going by 8:00 pm Pacific:
DevelopmentArrested (RenegadeASOT) | 29

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME
HOW | Quote this if you want in. Give me your PSN, and your level in the game as well.

I'm looking to set up an all GAF party tonight if anybody wants in. We'll try to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

HEROES: (2/5)

VILLIANS: (1/5)

RenegadeASOT
I'll definitely join, but I might be a little late. My PSN is Name_Generated and I'm only level 11.

GAF GAME TIME FOR THE WEEKEND (EuroGAF optimized)
WHEN | 11:00 AM PST/7:00 PM GMT on Saturday 10/24

I'm looking to set up an all GAF party THIS WEEKEND if anybody wants in. We'll try to keep the teams as balanced as possible.

HEROES: (1/5)

VILLIANS: (0/5)

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME

HEROES: (4/5)
RefigeKru (Kusikia) | ?
Red Blaster | ?
???

VILLIANS: (4/5)
Name_Generated (Name_Generated) | 11
Loudninja | 28
tribal24 | ?
Full Recovery | ?

DevelopmentArrested (RenegadeASOT) | 29
Throw me an invite if there's still room. Lv. 41

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
im about to turn my ps3 on can i get an invite my psn id is mthanded. my level is pretty low but i think i am fairly good.

Damn, I was surprised how many skeletons were running around...and I think I actually got a killiing streak for once :x
It prolly doesn't help that my definiton of teamwork is "take the empty spot your teammates haven't taken as a killing spot yet"
Good game(s)

No45

I'm through the SP now so it's time to delve into the MP for the first time! Feel free to add/invite me - I'll usually be on between 22:00 and 00:00 UK time (GMT+1 currently).

jax (old)

Banned
what time is this now? I can play from 9pm AEST (australia) to about 1am? I want a game. :)

I'm available now if anyone wants to play.

PSN huntertenK.

All right guys, I sorted people by region again in the spreadsheet. It should be easier to find people with your region and party with them now.

ckeur

Thanks, Kilgore, for the updated spreadsheet. I am on right now if anyone wants to play.

PSN: Modulos

Edit: I don't think gaf plays this game anymore. :( (joking, but point still stands hah)

GAF GAME TIME
WHEN | 7:00 PM Pacific Time on Oct. 21st
HOW | Add me on PSN (look in my profile for it).

2emmr79.png

2emmr79.png

List of people: (10/10)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)
djtortilla (djtortilla)
Jeo (Toxic_Punch)
Giriath_89 (Giriath)
arne (arne)
StreetDisciple (Street_Disciple)
Square Triangle (Jrod87)
How About No (NeoEkamp89 )
drakesfortune (dudehans)
denomes (denomes)

Link to Online Matchup, so you can see the PSN IDs.

ckeur said:
Thanks, Kilgore, for the updated spreadsheet. I am on right now if anyone wants to play.

PSN: Modulos

Edit: I don't think gaf plays this game anymore. :( (joking, but point still stands hah)

No one checks this thread is the problem. Try the official thread. :)

There are plenty of people playing. I usually have around 20-30 people on that are playing Uncharted.

ckeur

KilgoreTrout said:
No one checks this thread is the problem. Try the official thread. :)

There are plenty of people playing. I usually have around 20-30 people on that are playing Uncharted.

I shall do that! I won't be able to make it tonight, but count me in for future gaf matches.

TP

KilgoreTrout said:

Definitely want it, haven't really played much of the multuplayer part of the game.

KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME

2emmr79.png

2emmr79.png

Count me in as well, 10PM est for me- I should be up and the GF should be out :lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME

2emmr79.png

2emmr79.png

List of people: (10/10)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)
djtortilla (djtortilla)
Jeo (Toxic_Punch)
Giriath_89 (Giriath)
arne (arne)
StreetDisciple (Street_Disciple)
Square Triangle (Jrod87)
How About No (NeoEkamp89 )
drakesfortune (dudehans)
denomes (denomes)

Link to Online Matchup, so you can see the PSN IDs.

If people dont show up or take breaks Im down to play some. Corran psn

Corran Horn said:
If people dont show up or take breaks Im down to play some. Corran psn

Will do.

Giriath_89 said:
Your friends list is full Kilgore. :(

fuuuu. i'll delete some people. Sorry people I delete, nothing personal.

Everyone should have received an FR from me if they weren't my friend.

If you didn't get one, let me know.

1stStrike

Banned
I much prefer gaffers over the randoms. Just started 3 coop games and someone either quit or d/c'd at the beginning of all 3...

I'm also tired of random newbs that don't know how to play the game modes and don't have a mic ruining it for the rest of us :|

1stStrike said:
I much prefer gaffers over the randoms. Just started 3 coop games and someone either quit or d/c'd at the beginning of all 3...

I'm also tired of random newbs that don't know how to play the game modes and don't have a mic ruining it for the rest of us :|

Guess I'll have to start using my mic. But then I lose the all important sound direction from my headphones, which is a disaster!

1stStrike

Banned
Giriath_89 said:
Guess I'll have to start using my mic. But then I lose the all important sound direction from my headphones, which is a disaster!

Eh, I just have surround sound speakers...freaks me out sometimes. I actually thought someone was knocking on my door once and opened it only to realize it was just the sound affects from the game...

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Sent FR to kilgore. Just got off work and I'm down for some mp action. If there's room for me, let me know. Thanks.

I've accepted the friend invitations sent to me, but will be sending a few tonight to UK and NA gaffers. Playing with randoms is putting me off.

No45

MarkMclovin said:
I've accepted the friend invitations sent to me, but will be sending a few tonight to UK and NA gaffers. Playing with randoms is putting me off.
Feel free to fire me an invite. Still finding my feet in the game (Only played a couple of co-op objective games so far) but I'll be playing this where possible most nights between 22:00 and 00:00 (UK time). :)

Top Bottom