• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UNCHARTED 2: AMONG THIEVES | The Meet-Up Thread

MightyKAC

KilgoreTrout said:
GAF GAME TIME
WHEN | 11:00 AM PST, 6:00 PM GMT on Oct. 24
WHAT | GAF only competitive custom games
HOW | PM me on here.

Now is your time EuroGAF.

2emmr79.png

List of people: (3/10)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)
Quixzlizx
Wowbagger

Reserves:
Jocchan

God Damn.
I REALLY wish I weren't at work right now.....

Darkpen

Banned
Please add me to your PSN friendslist for UC2 online matches D:

PSN: Darkpen

(please say what your gaf name is in the message, otherwise I think its some lurker)

Darkpen said:
Please add me to your PSN friendslist for UC2 online matches D:

PSN: Darkpen

(please say what your gaf name is in the message, otherwise I think its some lurker)

Lurkers can't see these forums. :p

rareside

If you want to play any co-op with a good partner, ADD me. Please only people with microphones!!

PSN id is: octoco

I'm on quite often!

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Added myself. I put "yes" under microphone 'cause I'm waiting for my headset (the official Bluetooth Sony one) to arrive. Can't wait.

-Amon-

Just added my self. With mic, timezone GMT+1, mostly coop, but some competitive too. I usually play in the everning, starting from 21,30.

I'll keep an eye to this thread :)

GAF GAME TIME
WHEN | 11:00 AM PST, 6:00 PM GMT on Saturday, Oct. 24
WHAT | GAF only competitive custom games
HOW | PM me on here.

Now is your time EuroGAF.

2emmr79.png

List of people: (8/10)
KilgoreTrout (kilgoreisdead)
Quixzlizx
Wowbagger
vehn
Hojaho (Littlemic)
10dollas
deepbrown
TheAzRim

Reserves:
Jocchan (Jocchan)
Die Squirrel Die (DieSquirrelDie)
Desiato (Echo_Desiato)

I'm not 100% sure if I can make that time, but I'll out my name down for the reserves. I'll probably be freer later on.

My PSN's DieSquirrelDie (with no spaces). Anyone feel free to add me. If I'm playing UC2 at the moment it's mostly MP.

Little_Luke

Neo Member
Anyone who's on right now and wants to meet up for some online coop or competitive hit me up

And hopefully it goes without saying but please have a MIC :)

psn Little_Luke

Desiato

I added myself on the list. So all I have to do now is add pretty much everyone then? I'll try to make it for tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it. My PSN ID is Echo_Desiato.

Wait, I can't add Kilgore. He's reached the maximum amount of friends?!:lol

Desiato said:
Wait, I can't add Kilgore. He's reached the maximum amount of friends?!:lol

Sorry, I had my friends list constantly full during the first few weeks of Fat Princess's release. Had to delete and add about 20 people a day.

Was hoping this would be different since I cleaned out my friends list and had it down to 20 a few weeks ago, and now I find myself in the same situation. :lol

Sorry to any people I delete, nothing personal, just need to organize GAF games.

falastini

added to the list, invite me... mainly for Co-op modes, but I'm down for Plunder and Elimination every now and then as well.

Wowbagger

Desiato said:
I added myself on the list. So all I have to do now is add pretty much everyone then? I'll try to make it for tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it. My PSN ID is Echo_Desiato.

Ah, I didn't accept your friend request... didn't know you were a GAFer. :'( You should've typed something in the body. Guess I'll send you a request when I log on later.

Girsej

I tried to add myself but I'm not showing up. Is it automatically updated or is it a timed refresh?

EDIT: Nvm, I'm on it now.

I just added myself to the list: weremichael

I pretty much suck at the game, but I love it. I would love a spot on this morning's game.

1stStrike

Banned
I'll be out of commission for a few days to a week...waiting on my own PS3 to ship here. I've been using my buddies PS3 while he was in Alaska but..he got back today, so no more PS3. I'm already getting the twitch. lvl 27 and I can't progress till my new baby gets here.

Bajan32

So just wanted to pop in the online thread to let you guys know my baby YLOD'd again... I'll buy a heat gun tomorrow hopefully that fixes it... Esp considering it died with U2 in the drive.

VegaShinra

I played against 5 Gaffers last night. I know Kittonwy was part of the group. :lol It was a Sniper/Pistole match on the Plaza.

tirminyl

Decided to finish the game and started in on the MP. Take it easy on me, I did not play the beta/demo because I didn't want to spoil myself.

I've added myself to the list.

sestrugen

Just started playing yesterday after having the game for a while and kinda want to get into the MP.

PSN: sestrugen

I have already added myself to the list, hopefully I can get more practice today.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I've been having a rough time trying to find groups for Co-Op Arena games... So, if anyone is interested, feel free to contact me through my ID: ShiggyArchey

I don't have a microphone yet, though.

Levi

Banned
Added myself to the list. Level 31, West Coast, would really like to play Gold Rush with people who understand the objective and don't run off freelancing getting kills that will never count anyway. I've bought all the co-op upgrades available to my level. My PSN id is the same as my NoGaf handle: VsRobot.

Owensboro

Hey ya! I added myself to the list, but holy christ is that thing long. I don't think i could add everyone to my friends list if I tried. I'm down for any game-mode really, but find myself loving the co-op just a little bit more then the competitive stuff.

I'm always down for a game even if I'm playing something else, so feel free to him me up.

Top Bottom