• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I've lone wolfed too much that I'm not even intimated by parties anymore in TDM. 99% of the time all of them will have the usual same loadout with the same kickbacks. It's so eye roll worthy. Unoriginal, cheap easy kills is what they'll all be going for. The worst is when they go all try hard on fucking F2P noobs. Like, really?

For instance, today I faced a party of four and while I may not have won the match since my team of randoms sucked, I still went positive against them despite being double and in some cases triple teamed. Mind you the party was talking so much shit about me. Fast forward like an hour later when I party up with a few friends...i pick them up again with two of the same people from before and some new ones against my party of 3 and 2 randoms. Needless to say, they all went negative with the exception of one person who was using M9 ROF with blindfire accuracy (surprise!), ping (LOL), bargain, and quick boom. They didn't say anything after getting destroyed like 50-32.

----

Me and Bleach ran into Ibiza Twist in TDM and guess what happened?

Yes! You guessed it! He quit after killing Bleach and himself with the hammer! I was sniping him so bad with the sniper and even outgunned him with the Micro while he had the M9. Bu bu bu number 1 guy on the leaderboards!!!

To think he sent me a FR. :lol

hao chi

I've lone wolfed too much that I'm not even intimated by parties anymore in TDM. 99% of the time all of them will have the usual same loadout with the same kickbacks. It's so eye roll worthy. Unoriginal, cheap easy kills is what they'll all be going for. The worst is when they go all try hard on fucking F2P noobs. Like, really?

For instance, today I faced a party of four and while I may not have won the match since my team of randoms sucked, I still went positive against them despite being double and in some cases triple teamed. Mind you the party was talking so much shit about me. Fast forward like an hour later when I party up with a few friends...i pick them up again with two of the same people from before and some new ones against my party of 3 and 2 randoms. Needless to say, they all went negative with the exception of one person who was using M9 ROF with blindfire accuracy (surprise!), ping (LOL), bargain, and quick boom. They didn't say anything after getting destroyed like 50-32.

----

Me and Bleach ran into Ibiza Twist in TDM and guess what happened?

Yes! You guessed it! He quit after killing Bleach and himself with the hammer! I was sniping him so bad with the sniper and even outgunned him with the Micro while he had the M9. Bu bu bu number 1 guy on the leaderboards!!!

To think he sent me a FR. :lol

Dat tryhard 'look at how awesome I am' rant.

<3

Xdye7

I was sniping him so bad with the sniper ...

LBtXq0n.gif

I'd seriously like to see his entire profile wiped out, so he can get a nice little present 500 days from now.

Hope Uncharted 4 comes out soon.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Who was banned? The videos are private.

Edit:

Ohhhh it's the hacker I ran into a while back.

Justice served.

Xdye7

Hihi reported that "yellow big bird" lagswitcher and ND banned him for 500 days. Take that for what it's worth.

Directly to Eric though. Besides, he made another account with a similar name.

I just ran into someone with unlimited health/nades/ammo in Elimination. No fucking cinema obviously but I'll post a pic of his stat card later. I'll definitely message whichever ND employee is active on the forums about it. Or if anyone has a better contact, please tell them too.

Why doesn't Sony issue any console bans? This is a first party game after all.

Xdye7

Aw yiss

motha

fuckin

TBOLT TDM

edit:

On another note, message Eric-ND on the NDF about cheaters (provide evidence) and he'll take care of ya ;)

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Yesssssss. I hope kickbacks are available on this lab like they were on the first one. God damn the Tbolt lab was such a fucking blast. Can't wait!

Xdye7

Double damage doesn't affect much and exposed is easily avoidable by basically anyone since cloaked is unlocked at level 9.

Being marked fucking blows though.

Edit:

Chateau just got picked over Train Wreck. What the fuck is this shit.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Tbolt Lab <3 <3 <3

GGs Mono! We faced off against a Po3 with ridiculous stats in our last match. The match went into overtime and it was a tie score for both teams. In the last second of the countdown I managed to get one kill making us win the match! So awesome.

Monochrome_F3ar

Neo Member
Tbolt Lab <3 <3 <3

GGs Mono! We faced off against a Po3 with ridiculous stats in our last match. The match went into overtime and it was a tie score for both teams. In the last second of the countdown I managed to get one kill making us win the match! So awesome.

Dat Game winning last second kill was amazing man. <3

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Can't believe the pistole is still complete garbage. The one weapon that could use a buff.
It is the weakest power weapon but if you know how to use it, it's super deadly.

Thanks for the awesome games tonight guys! I was in TEARS. Team Spyder/Rameses and Cursed Idol trolling...so fucking good. :lol :lol

Love it when we just mess around like that. It's better trolling each other and the other team than going super try hard on them. Love it. Love it. Love it :lol

Also, awesome game haochi where we took down dat party of 5.

Got hate mail for using the GMAL in Team Objective. According to the person who sent it, it's a TDM weapon only and I'm a noob for using it in TO. :lol

jett

D-Member
It is the weakest power weapon but if you know how to use it, it's super deadly.

I miss the UC2 pistole! A true power weapon. Not this piece of shit that does not kill in two shots unless you shove that thing right up a dude's ass.

gdt

Damn, I just jumped back in after not playing for about a year and I got fucking trounced. 5 and fucking 10. Needs to get my legs again.

Saw all these crazy costumes too. Cool stuff.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Good games tonight, gang! Had a blast teaching those Ibizas a lesson and dat phoenix 32cm rage. :lol

I LOVE this new Mesh Map. It's so fucking GOOD. So many ways to flank people, so many possibilities, and campers too! Gotta love it though, since there's ways to flush them out. It's so fun and it's so massive....but it works IMO!

Xdye7

Probably. I bet it couldn't be anything other than a BMM because it would simply be too big of a file to load if it was textured.

GRIP

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they (ND) made attempts to balance match making in U3? Even if it didn't work, I am almost positive that they have at least tried to do so.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but haven't they (ND) made attempts to balance match making in U3? Even if it didn't work, I am almost positive that they have at least tried to do so.
Yeah, they introduced rank-based matchmaking long time ago and that increased lag and alts.

I was talking about ping-based matchmaking, though.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Fuck rank based matchmaking. When I'm reading the ND forums I fucking HATE the argument that being a 5th legacy screws you over when you lone wolf. That's a bunch of fucking bullshit. Unfair teams still happen to non legacy people too.

Just now there is a room full of pure randoms. Guess what happens? Matchmaking groups all the fucking legacy players into one team and I get all the F2P noobs and some shitty level 54. My team killed a total of 7 people combined. This is bullshit. Yesterday the same shit happened too. In fact it always happens. Matchmaking will forever be broken.

I'll post pics later. I'm on mobile.

Edit:

I always get the split screener too. FFS ;(

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
After taking a break from this MP (thank you GTA), I'm surprised to see that the community is still pretty active. I can find matches relatively quickly in any mode so far. Granted I'm a lone wolf so I have no idea how long it takes when you're partied up. We'll see how much GTA Online impacts it.

Anyway, I played the current lab map that replaced the awesome huge one from a while back and it's fucking terrible. Nothing in that map makes sense. It just seems like the person who created just tossed a bunch of random shit everywhere and called it a day. It's too CQC heavy, there's a lot of dead ends (horrible), the spawns are easily predictable, and the climbing areas don't make any sense. Second worst lab map I've played.

Edit:

Forgot to mention that McGrubber (ND dev) has been making fixes to the game, which is pretty awesome.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Nothing is more hilarious than Curse trolling in TDM and watching the split screeners kill each other. :lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
http://www.naughtydog.com/site/post/uncharted_3_multiplayer_double_xp_and_block_mesh_lab_map_update/

We were supposed to get Double XP this weekend, but due to "technical issues", it won't start till Tuesday and will be up for an entire week.

I don't think anyone cares about Double XP anymore. Why not make a Rare Treasure drop weekend instead!?

Also, this:

This week the Lab will see the return of Lead Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Designer Robert Cogburn's (@RobertCogburn) first Block Mesh Map. If you didn’t get a chance to play it when it was first released, it’s a ton of fun. Check it out.

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom