• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I heard rumors that SonyDefenseForce.com is planning a DDoS attack on eurogamer because they have heard wind that a 2/10 is coming

yes indeed a 2/10

I guess I will clean up the spoilers.

spats

Y2Kev said:
I heard rumors that SonyDefenseForce.com is planning a DDoS attack on eurogamer because they have heard wind that a 2/10 is coming

yes indeed a 2/10

They have my axe.

Y2Kev

Sn4ke_911 said:
Thanks for the spoiler.

This is dumb too. If you think something is an unmarked spoiler, please don't quote it. Then even if MrCoolPants or whatever has a change of heart and decides to be sensitive to everyone's wacky design of what a spoiler is, he can't edit your post.

Loudninja

iNvidious01 said:
worst spelling i've seen so far lol
Hehe just woke up.

Y2Kev said:

yes indeed a 2/10

:0

Gvaz

Banned
Drake explores a linear environment from point A->B while pressing QTEs for melee and some dramatic things happen and he shoots people, spoilers!!

Y2Kev said:

yes indeed a 2/10

Sounds like a vendetta that nobody's gonna take seriously regardless. No need for large-scale war.

oh fuck it let's see some blood.

Jarmel

Banned
Y2Kev said:

yes indeed a 2/10

Well this should be entertaining. I'm sure the SDF will be on Destructoid next for the 4/10 review.

iNvid02

Loudninja said:
Man you guys over do things. :p
yyyeaahh.jpg

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Y2Kev said:

yes indeed a 2/10

2/10!?

BRB starting LOIC

DigiMish

Man, after reading all the UC3 threads lately, I've come to realize how rabid and dumb some people can get when it comes to spoiling a videogame. If you're so scared, just GTFO of the topic.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
ITT: People being a bit over-sensitive about singular words being spoilers. OMG "sand!" Spoiler!

People, the plane is on the box, it's on the premium PSN theme for the game, it's in the debut trailer, if you consider that a spoiler stay off of all game sites and as GameStop or wherever to wrap your copy in paper so you don't see the cover.

Y2Kev said:
I just spoilered everything since I have no idea what some people consider a spoiler and I will get 40 PMs later of people complaining.

By being a good mod you are enabling them to continue to say that everything is a spoiler! :p

Y2Kev

I just spoilered everything since I have no idea what some people consider a spoiler and I will get 40 PMs later of people complaining.

Y2Kev said:

Don't give us the number of your pm's!! That may be a spoiler on our part

Y2Kev said:

Fair enough.

Now let's all go back to being bored and waiting for more reviews.

Gvaz

Banned
Y2Kev said:
Haha you really did this.
Come on you guys, this shit is absurd.

If something is on the BOX, it's not a spoiler. If it happens in the first 30 minutes, it's not a spoiler. *hits head on desk*

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Y2Kev said:
This is dumb too. If you think something is an unmarked spoiler, please don't quote it. Then even if MrCoolPants or whatever has a change of heart and decides to be sensitive to everyone's wacky design of what a spoiler is, he can't edit your post.
It was sarcasm. He spoiler tagged the word "Sky". I mean ... come on.

Not sure if you serious, but
a plane crashed in the desert and a sky level are things very differents. From that quote i presume that there will be a sky level in U3, not a simple video

In Uncharted 1 there are a plane and not one sky level, do you know?

I am moving on.

nib95

Banned
Gafapastismo said:
Not sure if you serious, but
a plane crashed in the desert and a sky level are things very differents. From that quote i presume that there will be a sky level in U3, not a simple video

In Uncharted 1 there are a plane and not one sky level, do you know?

I am moving on.
Pretty sure they were just referring to the Cargo plane level...

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Strafer said:
About the spoiler, I was only kidding, was trying to get the heat up.

So don't worry. :p
Puuuuh don't do this man. I almost had a heart attack.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Sn4ke_911 said:
Puuuuh don't do this man. I almost had a heart attack.

What if he's just saying that so you'll believe it, and when you play the game you discover he was in fact being serious?

Ponder that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom