• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Wallach said:
Think so? Arkham City looks like it will settle either at 95 or 94; the latter is what Oblivion settled at. I don't think Skyrim is going to settle lower than Oblivion.
Skyrim is probably going to end up the top for the year, Zelda will be the closest to it. I think Uncharted 3 is going to end up 92-93, behind all 3(Batman being the third).

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
chri5t said:
Whether or not Uncharted 3 gets a higher metacritic score than Battlefield 3 determines what game I'll buy first!

lulz

Dragon

Banned
Good thing I got the game on sale from newegg otherwise I would be canceling. These review scores are pitiful. I can't believe how much less hype I have now that xgn only gave it a 94/100. Wow.

Wallach

chri5t said:
Whether or not Uncharted 3 gets a higher metacritic score than Battlefield 3 determines what game I'll buy first!

You should ask a cat. If it purrs, buy Uncharted 3; if it meows, buy Battlefield 3.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
darkwing said:
eh UC2 got 9/10 from them so this means UC3 is more of the same then
If it was just more of the same it would have never gotten the same score from them. The fact that it did means the game is probably quite a bit better than second.

Pranay

Getting a 9 means a game really good and is better then uncharted 2 imo cause uncharted 2 also had a impact kind of scores from many sites and with UC3 many were so hyped they could had been easily disappointed and im sure if edge found that uc3 was similar to uc2 it wouldnt had given it a 9 im sure , most probably would had been 8

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I called in sick at work so I can watch the reviews today.

Majmun

Kagari said:
It's like crying over an A-.

I had a girl in college that cried over such scores. She only got A's and A+'s, and went mad when she scored lower.
I cried of happiness when I got a C-

Maffis

This game is scoring so badly.

Cancelling pre-order.

I only play AAAA games, because I don't have time to play each generic, low-quality shit that comes out.

Scotch

Kagari said:
What's wrong with a 9?
2kodb6.jpg

Pranay

Maffis said:
This game is scoring so badly.

Cancelling pre-order.

I only play AAAA games, because I don't have time to play each generic, low-quality shit that comes out.

Pre order cancel meme is becomming lame

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Combichristoffersen said:
Who gives a shit about the game, we're here to discuss the Metacritic rating
We should compile a Metacritic rating for GAF based on everyone's reviews!

Dr Eggman 9.8

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Dr Eggman said:
We should compile a Metacritic rating for GAF based on everyone's reviews!

Dr Eggman 9.8

Gameplay is good, with a lot of variety, but the graphics are kind of bland. The Lady Gaga soundtrack is very good, but could've used a little less Weezer influence.

I give GAF an 8.8

Gvaz

Banned
I can't believe you guys aren't sick of this pre-order canceled and "if it's not 11/10 it's not good enough" thing after fucking fourty pages

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
DeathJr said:
I worked extra hours and slaved myself for the past six months so that I could take the whole of November off! Beat that!
Been there buddy. It's worth it but you can't look at it as a sprint. Small steps and goals to make the time pass.

Vire

LowEndTorque said:
Less than 3 hours remaining until the explosion of diarrhea hits the fan =)
There is so much wrong in this post but it's also great for that reason.
pharmboy044 said:
I can see the "pre-order cancelled" meme getting tiring very soon.
It isn't already?

Combichristoffersen

Combovers don't work when there is no hair
Deadly Cyclone said:
Gaf Gold members use 50 posts per page. Scrolling too much hurts our fingers.

lol GAF Gold. GAF Platinum with 100 posts per page (and free access to naked photos of Evilore) is the shit, bro.

Dragon

Banned
Gvaz said:
I can't believe you guys aren't sick of this pre-order canceled and "if it's not 11/10 it's not good enough" thing after fucking fourty pages

Take a look back at that Xenoblade thread. Over 50% of the posts in the beginning were from people waiting for the game. Same thing. Just wasting time until the reviews come out and then wasting more time until next week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom