• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End |OT| You're gonna miss this ass

Does the preload include the day one patch? Don't want to be hit with a 5GB patch at midnight. -_-

Just finished playing UC2 remaster. Still the GOAT.

Scotia

Banned
Got the game. One of only five copies left at Tesco so I'm feeling pretty lucky lol. Just doing the update then I'm diving in. Can't wait!

x-Lundz-x

Awesome OT! So sad I'm out of town working on my project this week but come Saturday I will join you guys. Going to be tough all week seeing you guys and gals go crazy and I have to wait 😢

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
Fuck Amazon, I preorder the game on Jan, 2015 and now they change my shipping from may 6 to May 16-20. I call up the CS and they say they'll expedited the shipment and the latest I get is May 12 on Thursday, tell them to cancel my order cause I'll be picking this up tomorrow in Bestbuy. Not gonna wait another 2 days..

Arun1910

Just finished earlier today.

You guys are in for a treat, easily the best Uncharted game which was to be expected after TLoU.

Get hype!

Great, just fucking great.

Been three days without internet at home. It's my brother's turn to pay the bill. I bought the Digital Deluxe edition of Uncharted 4.

Today I asked my brother if he was able to pay it. His response: "there was too many people in line, I'll go tomorrow". And we can't pay it online this month due to the bill beign overdue.

AHHHHHH

rdytoroll

Quick impressions after 2 hours of playing:

Game looks absolutely insane. The details in the levels, the animation work, the lighting... The best of the best. And it runs so smooth, could have fooled me if I hadn't know prior that it doesn't run at 60 Fps.

Sam is fucking awesome, can't wait to see more of him. Every character is superbly voiced, best facial animations I have ever seen.

Gameplay is so smooth too. The shooting, climbing, swinging, sliding, overall traversal is fantastic.

I love the slower pacing at the beginning. Gives the story, character interactions and areas some room to breath. I'd be happy if they keep up this sort of pacing, feels great.

From what I have seen so far, I think we might have a masterpiece on our hands here. It's THAT good.

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Fuck you guys I still have 14 hours left until my copy and I still have to pick the damn thing up.

(Hell, would it even be possible to pick up stuff early from Best Buy Canada?)

Rated-G

Yesssss it finally shipped. I think it was waiting to combine the order with a few other items I'd ordered separately. Supposed to arrive tomorrow, I sure hope so!

Strike

Just shipped a few hours ago. I hardly ever play games around launch anymore, but I can't risk getting spoiled. Putting my backlog aside a week or two for this.

Yesssss it finally shipped. I think it was waiting to combine the order with a few other items I'd ordered separately. Supposed to arrive tomorrow, I sure hope so!

When I talked to amazon they told me it would be arriving UPS tomorrow, mine shipped as well arriving tomorrow but the carrier is Carrier: AMZL_US

The Flash

Banned
Godlike OT

So glad I got a PS4 with the Uncharted Collection last year. Now I'm prepared to play the final chapter in a series that I am now a fan of.

v1lla21

Lol what, why would you tell your boss you wanted to leave early to play videogames? Why would he care if it has guns in it?
I have his wife on Facebook and I sometimes post my videos on there. He's always told me I'm good at the shooting games. My boss is cool, if work is slow he'll let me out early and it's been slow for a week. He probably got new clients so that's why he said no. I've taken my xbox and PlayStation to work before. Lol.

I have his wife on Facebook and I sometimes post my videos on there. He's always told me I'm good at the shooting games. My boss is cool, if work is slow he'll let me out early and it's been slow for a week. He probably got new clients so that's why he said no. I've taken my xbox and PlayStation to work before. Lol.

His wife? Go on.

Also, Drake would have charmed his way out. He would be disappointed in you

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
The game shipped and its..... usps

If anyone needs me I'll be in the angry dome

giphy.gif

Top Bottom