• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: Fight for Fortune |OT| Fortune Telling Playing Cards

Number45

I wish they'd patch some "improvements" to the black market stuff in UGA. I keep trying to get things, but apparently nobody's playing (or if they are they're not on my friends list, or bothering with the black market).

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Aside from addressing the mp bug, it would be a good idea to implement the option to play games without trophy boosts, and also to implement an optional timer to ensure a certain pace.

I have quite a few items on my suggestions list, one of them being matches without trophy boosts.. If you want I can write them all here for others to contemplate. What do you mean with optional timer though? The MP already allows you to chose a timer when creating a match I believe.

pantsmith

So I do an hour of waiting on matchmaking, alternating between random and ranked. Nothing.

Then finally I get a match going, make it three rounds in, and it does that thing where the match neutralizes itself.

:(

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Am I being a bit thick?

Is there a way to see whether you have the UGA boost on a card before laying it?

Its stated on the card whether its a boosted card or not. You might be confusing it with the combo bonusses that you get when putting cards next to each other that boost each other? I can explain that again if you want, but here are a few examples of powered cards containing the lightning symbol:

349023.jpg

Some cards say "if fully powered", so you obviously need the whole boost, while other card powers directly correspond with the amount of boost they got. The left card would say "All player cards healed +5" if 5 of those cards were found.

So I do an hour of waiting on matchmaking, alternating between random and ranked. Nothing.

Then finally I get a match going, make it three rounds in, and it does that thing where the match neutralizes itself.

:(

Yeah, they really, really, really need to sort this out.

Toma

Releasing the complete edition the week after game release means I'm never going to buy that DLC. :/

Where did you see a complete edition? Still only shows the main game and 2 single expansions for me.

Toma

I still can't get Fetishes on Golden Aybss. :(

Have your trading set to something that you already have full? Then its just a matter of other people sending you something via Near. If you dont get Near messages about Uncharted trades... you have the wrong friends :p

Came across a weird glitch while playing on an airplane the other day. Instead of my PSN handle showing up under my avatar, the words/letters "NpTrophy" were listed instead:

MPOofl.jpg

mmG9tl.jpg

At one point it also just read "I" but I didn't grab a screenshot of that. I'm guessing it's related to the fact that my Vita was offline why flying but idk. Strange!

Toma

Came across a weird glitch while playing on an airplane the other day. Instead of my PSN handle showing up under my avatar, the words/letters "NpTrophy" were listed instead:

MPOofl.jpg

mmG9tl.jpg

At one point it also just read "I" but I didn't grab a screenshot of that. I'm guessing it's related to the fact that my Vita was offline why flying but idk. Strange!

Thanks for reporting. If the dev EVER gets back to me, I'll make sure to tell them about it.

Well, completed the DLC. Nothing left for me but the Multiplayer (and I guess, getting more Trophies in Golden Abyss to power up/unlock cards). I wish there was more DLC to look forward to, but that seems pretty unlikely since they've already covered all of the main Uncharted games/spin offs. I guess they could do DLC based on the comic book or The Fourth Labyrinth, but I won't hold my breath for that, heh.

I coerced my wife into playing a match with me the other night so I could get the Multiplayer trophy and now she's hooked on the game too. I woke up to the sound effects of the game and her cursing the Descendents this morning :) Trying to convince her to play Golden Abyss already so she can earn some Trophies and our multiplayer matches will be more evenly balanced.

Should I get this game, GAF?

I like playing stuff on my Vita, and I'm thoroughly enjoying Golden Abyss at the moment, but I've never been much of a card-game guy.

My future is in your hands.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Have your trading set to something that you already have full? Then its just a matter of other people sending you something via Near. If you dont get Near messages about Uncharted trades... you have the wrong friends :p

It doesn't help that Near only has those trades active for 3 hours.

I got one, but it was pure dumb luck.

Toma

Should I get this game, GAF?

I like playing stuff on my Vita, and I'm thoroughly enjoying Golden Abyss at the moment, but I've never been much of a card-game guy.

My future is in your hands.
See last picture in OP.
If you dont know, chances are good you might enjoy it. Its a fun little game.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
62 games down, just 23 more to go :p
Descendants fight three feels impossible :/

Toma

Patch out! MP game might now finally be playable. They apparently also changed the match making, but still dont allow for inviting players that arent online atm.

Shai-Tan

Banned
I can finally connect to games... and learned I should probably unlock more cards. I was getting murdered by that 5 attack card with haste. And the only game I was winning ended with "game disputed" (some method to rage quit and not have a loss?)

Top Bottom