• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Universal Game Cables Question

Aquemini

See, here's my situation. I just got an X-Box and right now, I'm using the standard A/V cables. However, my PS2 is hooked up to the S-Video jack. I've seen these cables that let you hook up both systems to the same jack. Although one part of me wants to stick with the offical company cables, I really don't want to constantly have to switch S-Video cables everytime that I want to play a game. If the thrid-party cables (not Monster cables mind you) don't really have any drop in picture quality, I would get them. It would also make it easier since I do have my PS2 hooked up to a speaker setup and using the same cables would make both of them hooked up at the same time I think these are Pelican cables if that means anything.

So, does anyone know anything about this? Do you use thrid-party cables? Or should I just invest in one of the 'system selector' things?

Nos_G

You could probably just buy a system selector and be happy...

That is if you aren't too lazy to get up and press the buttons on it to switch systems.

Top Bottom