• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 5 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

I always wondered when reading the books, Robin is really Baelish' son right? That's why he's all sickly and poor at fighting and nothing like the late Lord of the Vale?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
You fucked up, Loras.

Oh shit, Kevan and Lancel! YESSSSSS

I always wondered when reading the books, Robin is really Baelish' son right? That's why he's all sickly and poor at fighting and nothing like the late Lord of the Vale?

No, he's Robert Arryn's. Lysa never had a child with Littlefinger, Hoster gave her Moon Tea to stop that. That's why he was muttering "tansy" on his deathbed. It's an ingredient in Moon Tea.

foxtrot3d

Banned

We have no idea, just a theory. Him being Petyr's son wouldn't really explain why he's sick and sucks at fighting. It's the same deal with the miller boys Theon kills, one (if not both) could have actually been his sons. I doubt we'll ever get confirmation.

Is this the first time we see Kevan in this show? I can't remember him from past season.

Too bad about the way things end for him in ADWD
He is definitely in the first season and maybe the second when they have Tywin at Harrenhal. Definitely season 1, at the least.

RangersFan

giphy.gif

jett

D-Member
fAegon doesn't exist in the show confirmed.

fAegon potentially confirmed to be fake and/or pointless.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Really dislike how the show has dealt with Loras. Guy is supposed to be a badass warrior that basically had his heart broken when Renly died. Show Loras just has lots of sex and stands around at parties.

Don't forget trying to start conversation with Cersei and failing miserably. What a simp. /D&D

Her last prediction. That Cercei would be strangled to death by the volunquar ("little brother"). Cercei takes this to mean Tyrion and explains why she has hated him all her life.
Hmm.
Hmmmmm.

I wonder if it could mean little sibling. Is it referring to Arya? She's been mistaken for and actually tried to pass as a boy.

Magnus

Wow, these Inside the Episode featurettes are awesome! It's playing immediately after the episode on HBO Now.

Fuck, we missed all this shit in HBO Canada broadcasts. Never even saw the Promos for the next ep. Love having this all now.

jett

D-Member
They hired Ciaran Hinds to waste him like that?

Meh.

Dumb HBO.

Anyway, on the bright side, book readers don't have to worry about the show spoiling anything cuz clearly HBO is doing whatever the fuck they want at this point, and that's fine. As predicted, S5 is where the path truly forks.

Kuroyume

Banned
Have to say I was really fucking bored with that episode. I don't know unlike many or most (?) readers I enjoyed Feast for Crows and A Dance with Dragons. So I should have enjoyed what happened here and yet I was just so fucking bored... What the hell?

Madness

One thing I never liked was that they cast a blonde actress for Stannis daughter and not someone with the jet black baratheon hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom