• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png
NotLikeThis.png

what the FUCK

Damerman

Glad dorn is done to be honest. I don't see where they can take it from here other than sand sisters sending an army to kings landing.

jett

D-Member
This is really reminding me that this show has way too much shit going on. How exactly does D&D pretend to wrap this up in another season?

So about Dorne not being a pointless filler side plot ...

I don't want to hear anybody tell me how important Euron is.

This kind of shit is proof D&D have no real plan and don't really know what they're doing.

jett

D-Member
Jon isn't getting resurrected this episode is he, they barely have time to introduce the dozen plotlines this show got going on lol.

So in all that vast, wide open area Jorah just so happens to come to the exact spot to find that ring... L...O...L.

And yeah, ships burnt, lol.

Joeytj

Banned
This is bullshit. I'll just root for the Lannisters instead of these Dorne murderers. Honestly, why even bother with Dorne? Are we supposed to be interested in how Oberyn's daughters and widow kill his brother and nephew? Why would they think that is ok?

Whatever, I'll just keep watching for Daenerys and Tyrion and to see if Jon comes back. Everything else has turned to shit. Arya's storyline bores me on the show for some reason, even though I love her in the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom