• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Arya bit was very underwhelming. We know she isn't going to die yet, and we've seen her get beat up by the waif before. Just move on already.

TheFatOne

So just like the last few books

Pretty much this. Thankfully I won't be reading the next couple of books since Martin decided to spend 1k pages leading up to a cliff hanger I don't feel compelled to read the rest of the books in the series. Greatest sin a writer can make for me.

Chase17

Preview
So Brienne is going to fight and kill Jaime because due to honor, and Jaime will fight her because he wants to return to Cersei who he loves. ok then

Saya

I thought the Faceless Men were master assassins?

"Hello, little girl... I'm just a harmless old lady that looks like your mentor from the guild"

*stab stab stab*

Arya should've known better. Kill first and ask questions later. These people have no faces. Wait...is waif in trouble for failing to collect Arya's face?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
"Oh crud. We need to stretch Arya's story out until the end of the season. Let's make no one think she's going to die!" ~D&D

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Amazing episode, holy shit. Easily the most book-ey since S1.

The entire Lyanna scene was amazing. So was the Blackfish x Jaime confrontation. And so was the Asha and Theon conversation.

And fucking fuck for them showing Sandor before the opening. That shit was hype beyond reasonable levels.

In the preview, though,
it's really sad to see how Jaime is literally the polar opposite of book Jaime :(

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
What the fuck. How the hell did Clegane not hear or notice a slaughter taking place a few hundred yards away? Did I miss something.

Matsukaze

How can you not listen the sound of a massacre happening nearby you?
This is exactly why my immediate reaction to the sight of the bodies was "He's having a nightmare of what will happen if he doesn't go murder the Brotherhood preemptively".

But apparently not lol.

I liked Jaime's part a lot this episode but it looks like they're going to ruin it next week.
Honestly I have this feeling this whole arc is to get him reset back to the books in regards to his thoughts of his sister, the crown, etc. like they know they screwed up and have to get him back in line for the end game. See also the hound. And see soon Stoneheart.

Like GRRM gave them the bullet points of the rest of the series and saw the tangents they made that they needed to fix

Betty

Banned
The waif needs to get fucking got, she reached maximum smugness level last season and has been unbearable since.

Good episode though.

ryseing

Where are you guys getting this Stoneheart stuff from? Have they hinted it in the show? Did I miss something?

Jaime/Brienne meeting in the Riverlands + reintroduction of BWB, plus Jon being resurrected a la Beric. If it's going to happen, it'll happen in the next couple of episodes.

I honestly don't think it will though.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Where are you guys getting this Stoneheart stuff from? Have they hinted it in the show? Did I miss something?
D&D brought back needless shit they previously skipped over so some think they'll bring back other needless shit. She ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom