• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kard8p3

this episode...
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif
sleeping.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
how long do you recover from stab wounds to run like that

I didn't mind the stabbing last week and her surviving to get patched up. But jetting like this at full speed after being stabbed is pretty ridiculous. Blah blah blah adrenaline lol

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
So no Lady Stoneheart, no Cleganebowl and no Syrio. Hopes were squashed today.

I don't get the big picture of Arya's storyline. Was it all about that she couldn't run away from who she was?

Matsukaze

Episode was pretty weak. It got off to a promising start but then things just fell flat, especially Riverrun.

But that trailer for next week looks absolutely marvelous!

Kahoona

What the fuck even was this episode? They don't show the Blackfist dying, they don't show Danerys landing, they don't show Arya fighting...this whole episode was fucking lame.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The waif acts like a fucking T-1000

I was thinking the same thing with the stiff running and the way she was turning her head. That must have been what they were going for.

Kard8p3

does arya have super regeneration powers now because didn't she just get stabbed like 4 times

??? obviously not. Her wounds opened back when she rolled down the stairs. There's a lot you can complain about this ep, but that isn't one of them. She got fixed up (temporarily) + adrenaline.

Maengun1

Arya didn't learn shit

The whole house of black and white thing is a complete waste of time/filler-fest, even in the novels IMO. Just don't have anything else for Arya to do for a while and need to keep her somewhere. I'm just glad it's finally over in this version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom