• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumi7890

jon snow be like
giphy.gif
in the preview

Griss

I've been as big a detractor of the show as anyone, but that's the best episode we've had in two years.

That fucking preview makes it look like they could top it.

I kind of liked that episode. No Dorne and no Daenerys helped. Not really liking Tyrion and that storyline much, but most everything else was alright.

Edit: the Ironborn stuff was a bit rough, but I'll take it over Dorne. Alfie Allen continues to be the real find of the series

I kind of liked that episode. No Dorne and no Daenerys helped. Not really liking Tyrion and that storyline much, but most everything else was alright.

The lack of Dorne and Daenerys was really nice. Everything was perfect with this episode. A lot of killings to make a sacrifice for a big payoff at the end.

How are you all seeing previews, is it on HBO now?

Lautaro

I would have preferred something more dramatic, maybe Melisandre and Ghost jumping in Jon's pyre to "pay life with life" but I guess its ok, now the story can advance at least.

Holy fuck, Ramsey.

What's the point of bringing back the Greyjoy' arc now though?

Also Tyrion with the dragons feels so out of character.

Flare

I would have preferred something more dramatic, maybe Melisandre and Ghost jumping in Jon's pyre to "pay life with life" but I guess its ok, now the story can advance at least.

Holy fuck, Ramsey.

So Dany gets her boats to come to Westeros

golem

Holy fuck, Ramsey.

Speculation but Dany needs a fleet. Also tyrion secret targ confirmed?!

Holy fuck, Ramsey.

Mel should have burnt Olly to bring Jon back.

jabuseika

Euron's line was cool.

Kennel scene was dragged on. Ok we get it! Ramsey is evil.

Tyrion scene was cool.

Ending was anti climatic, was honestly expecting Ghost to start talking.

Rootbeer

Banned
I would have preferred
the rebirth by fire theory

Have Mel try to raise him, fail, so they burn him, and then he comes back.

But this works too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom