• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

They also got enough of the book dialog in to make me feel ok about it as a whole. Now to stay awake for the Dany scezzzzzzz

Apt101

So I guess they coalesced Dayne and Whent into one character and turned Gerold into the second King's Guard? Anyways, I'm happy with that portrayal of Dayne. He kicked ass.

For as cool as Max Von Sydow is and how often the show does a solid job visualizing things, for the life of me I can't get over how terrible Bloodraven's cave looks.

TV Bloodraven is basically just an old guy in a bathrobe sitting in some tree roots whereas Book Bloodraven is this creepy looking half decomposing guy with tree roots growing through him.

Kard8p3

can someone explain to me about the one night's watch guy? The one who went and brought the Wildlings last ep.

I thought he was sent in to be a huge dick, but he's really on Jon's side?

Yeah, three minutes behind. >_<

For as cool as Max Von Sydow is and how often the show does a solid job visualizing things, for the life of me I can't get over how terrible Bloodraven's cave looks.

TV Bloodraven is basically just an old guy in a bathrobe sitting in some tree roots whereas Book Bloodraven is this creepy looking half decomposing guy with tree roots growing through him.

It is quite disappointing.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ugh how many bullshit speeches do I have to listen to from the Septon guy.

And yeah this episode is going way too wide. Everyone gets like one small scene.

Apt101

Arya's story is like the longest origin story in the history of origin stories. Please move this shit forward now. Eyes back boom now do something with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom