• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Feels really weird knowing we're likely an hour away from final confirmation of Jon Snow's parents. We all know we're right, but it's still a bit strange for the speculation of 20 years to finally be confirmed.

can't wait to see ser allister and olly's smug little faces when they see jon for the first time
I swear if Jon even acts slightly sympathetic or nice to olly I'm quitting the show.

I need him to come out and just beat them up and kill them or let the wildlings ravage them. Especially olly and thorn. Should be glorious.

RaidenZR

Feels really weird knowing we're likely an hour away from final confirmation of Jon Snow's parents. We all know we're right, but it's still a bit strange for the speculation of 20 years to finally be confirmed.

I said it a few pages back and days ago. There's no way we're neatly getting that tonight.

Ishan

hmmm i wonder how many lyanna flashbaccks there will be. Assuming toj is split into two if there is one more for backstory then 4 ... if its not split and no more just 2 flashbacks seems a bit lacking.

Also wonder what else bran will see. lyanna toj stuff obs and that knights king stuff ... i wonder if hell see anything else.

I said it a few pages back and days ago. There's no way we're neatly getting that tonight.

Yeah, I think this is right. They KNOW they can stretch it out, given how big of a reveal it is. Though on the other hand, they've been killing pretty major characters at a fast pace...

Can they do The Tower of Joy and not drop that?
speculation I mentioned a page or two ago (based on future log lines):
I think they're breaking it up into multiple flashbacks. Bran will probably go in and out of it. Explains some of the log lines in future episodes.

This is my first time being able to watch the episode live with you guys this season.
I hate Sundays where I have nothing to do except wait for the GoT episode. :(

We did the whole Mother's Day thing yesterday because my mom prefers we do it on Saturdays so nobody needs to leave early because of work the next day.
Wow your mom is so thoughtful!

studyguy

I bet they make the Tower of Joy a multipart bit.
Bran was already told he has a limited amount of time in the dreams before they swallow him or w/e. I'd wager he sees bits of it as the season goes on. At worst he gets pulled out before some serious theories are confirmed or just wait till the end of the season to find the truth due to some arbitrary limit.

MartyStu

Can't wait for when Arya finally gets done training and she goes and kills Sansa for being such a little shit

I think this may be the season that Sansa stops being a victim. And if Ramsey does somehow bite, she will most likely be the one holding the knife.

I bet they make the Tower of Joy a multipart bit.
Bran was already told he has a limited amount of time in the dreams before they swallow him or w/e. I'd wager he sees bits of it as the season goes on. At worst he gets pulled out before some serious theories are confirmed or just wait till the end of the season to find the truth due to some arbitrary limit.

Would be a dick move. So almost certainly guaranteed to happen.

on a scale of 1-10 how salty will this thread be if they don't do the dialogue right at
the tower of joy?

image.php

RaidenZR

Can they do The Tower of Joy and not drop that?

My guess is that they will certainly set up the scene, the players, and the stakes between them, but any "Promise me..." exchanges are going to happen another time in another vision.

That's just me being pessimistic and realistic about the bombs that will drop over the season. I'm pretty sure that's a season-ender, episode 9 or 10 kind of thing.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
My guess is that they will certainly set up the scene, the players, and the stakes between them, but any "Promise me..." exchanges are going to happen another time in another vision.

That's just me being pessimistic and realistic about the bombs that will drop over the season. I'm pretty sure that's a season-ender, episode 9 or 10 kind of thing.

Wonder if they'd pull a "promise me..." cut to end scene/episode.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

They set up that Bran is going to be leaving. It's to go tell Jon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom