• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

*UNMARKED SPOILERS ALL BOOKS* Game of Thrones |OT| - Season 7 - Sundays on HBO

yunbuns

I feel like Sansa could have a completely neutral facial expression in a scene and people will still accuse her of plotting, being jealous, or some other shit.

Jon walking up to Theon like:

BMjC94I.gif

I feel like Sansa could have a completely neutral facial expression in a scene and people will still accuse her of plotting, being jealous, or some other shit.

Not her fault. Poorly written scene. Should have been way more emotional, for a number of reasons. Arya, and Sansa, are not dead on the inside, even if Bran is.

jett

D-Member
Let's be honest, if this was realistic, every single Lannister solider would've ran for his fucking life as soon as they saw the dragon.

Epic scene though. One of the best in the show. Is this the season's "episode 9"?

Apt101

OMG a Bronn scene that mirrors Snow's at the BotB. I can die happy now. Wait, is Bronn like some old English word for Bard?

yunbuns

As much as the dragon's are 'cool', they're terrfifying creatures at the end of the day and I'm really glad the show balanced both the spectacle of it and the horror of seeing people burned alive like that.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I can't believe Bronn survived that.

And I would have been totally Ok with Jaime dying there. Guessing he's a prisoner next week.

Cersei maybe trades Yara for Jaime....

And Dany be like...

A9OWFUf.gif

jfkgoblue

As much as the dragon's are 'cool', they're terrfifying creatures at the end of the day and I'm really glad the show balanced both the spectacle of it and the horror of seeing people burned alive like that.
Yeah the writing is shaky at best, but their big tent pole battles are ace as fuck.

Also trailer:
yep, she's gone full mad queen

jett

D-Member
I'm pretty sure Bronn should've died. Multiple times. And he injures Drogon? First time using that shit? And then saves Jamie from dragonfire?

D&D please. This episode had a flying dragon roasting an entire army but Bronn's shit was too much. Why does he have this top tier plot armor for?

Some amazing cinematography in this episode. Really great back half.

Bronn living and then saving Jamie was wayyyyy too fan servicey but what can ya do.

Chase17

I'm pretty sure Bronn should've died. Multiple times. And he injures Drogon? First time using that shit? And then saves Jamie from dragonfire?

D&D please. This episode had a flying dragon roasting an entire army but Bronn's shit was too much. Why does he have this top tier plot armor for?

He's been ready for this since he was 5.

jfkgoblue

Show only watchers like him. A lot. Same reason he went to Dorne.

Top Bottom