• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (OVER ~350 games with screens inside!) || 2015 Edition ||

SephLuis

Sorry to excite you:)

I know a lot of people have as little faith as possible for SEGA but they still can manage to surprise me. Out of nowhere they revealed even more 3D Classics for 3DS. I don't know how they did it but they managed to bring Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax to west. Anything is possible.

I like to compare Sega to an abusive father. It has great games and it beats on its fanbase without mercy. Cancelled games, no localizations, no marketing when the game drops and so on.

Other times, it has those other awesome games as almost as a forgiveness act. Hatsune Miku, Dengeki, Bayonetta 2, and so on.

It really hurts being a Sega fan.

18 volt, pls
we've been burned too many times
it's best to assume the words "vita" will only be used in accordance to tearaway unfolded and gravity rush remastered

Probably not even then. "We're gearing up to launch our hit mobile titles Tearaway and Gravity Rush to PS4 later this year FOR THE PLAYERS™"

Wiggy

So, that Civilization Revolution 2 rumor is true after all? I sense that this E3 could be Vita's moment. My predictions:

- In conference, they will announce 2K games collaboration for Vita. Civ Rev 2 and Xcom Enemy Within is coming to Vita, as well as first GTA trilogy, with trophies and stuff.
- Adam Boyes shows results of the buildingthelist campaign: Digimon Story Cyber sleuth and Phantasy Star Nova, as they were the two most requested games.
- Ubisoft's Assassin Creed Chronicles also coming to Vita.
- Next Double Fine remaster: Full Throttle. 2016, for PS4 and Vita.
- Couple of more indie games: Transistor, République, Never Alone, Costume Quest 2 etc.
- A port of an AAA game like Borderlands and RE: R2, done by third party relations. I can't guess what it could be, but I really want it to be Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 2.
- Before every E3 starts, publishers announce their line up and as always XSEED and NISA will have couple of surprises. XSEED have Estival Versus, IA/VT, Trails in Cold Steel and Corpse Party Blood Drive for fall, NIS has just Stranger of Sword City. IFI will announce Makai Shin Trillion for west.
- And around E3 time, Namco will have Tales 20th anniversary celebrations, and out of that we'll have Tales of Innocence R localization.

I don't think we'll have FF Type-0, FF12 HD, Kingdom Hearts HD Collection, Wild Arms announcements at E3. Square will have nothing for Vita, they usually use TGS for that kind of stuff.

All I need is GTA vita, that cant be too much to ask for- it sells everywhere

redcrayon

My fantasy wishlist for the Vita would be that Xcom port rumour being true, and a confirmed localisation for Phantasy Star Nova. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Any updates on the Vita version of Grisaia? I'm scared that Sony might have rejected them since the last update on the Vita version was in January.....

marcincz

So, that Civilization Revolution 2 rumor is true after all? I sense that this E3 could be Vita's moment. My predictions:

- In conference, they will announce 2K games collaboration for Vita. Civ Rev 2 and Xcom Enemy Within is coming to Vita, as well as first GTA trilogy, with trophies and stuff.
- Adam Boyes shows results of the buildingthelist campaign: Digimon Story Cyber sleuth and Phantasy Star Nova, as they were the two most requested games.
- Couple of more indie games: Transistor, République, Never Alone, Costume Quest 2 etc.
- A port of an AAA game like Borderlands and RE: R2, done by third party relations. I can't guess what it could be, but I really want it to be Demon's Souls or Dark Souls 2.
- Before every E3 starts, publishers announce their line up and as always XSEED and NISA will have couple of surprises. XSEED have Estival Versus, IA/VT, Trails in Cold Steel and Corpse Party Blood Drive for fall, NIS has just Stranger of Sword City. IFI will announce Makai Shin Trillion for west.
- And around E3 time, Namco will have Tales 20th anniversary celebrations, and out of that we'll have Tales of Innocence R localization.

I don't think we'll have FF Type-0, FF12 HD, Kingdom Hearts HD Collection, Wild Arms announcements at E3. Square will have nothing for Vita, they usually use TGS for that kind of stuff.

Civilization and other strategies are my big dream for Vita. This device has a huge potential for this kind of games. More games from Android should be convert on PS Vita. Much more.

Any updates on the Vita version of Grisaia? I'm scared that Sony might have rejected them since the last update on the Vita version was in January.....

What would the reason for a rejection be? Sony seems to allow pretty much anything on their platforms these days.

EDIT: I also would REALLY like to see XCOM on the Vita. It's a perfect fit really.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Guys don't do this to yourselves again!
We all love Vita and we all want to see a great e3 fro Vita, but let's be realistic, Sony never made an e3 show for Vita when Sony was supposed to support Vita(and imo this is one of the big reasons why vita doesn't sell better), do you really expect Sony to do anything now that officially stopped supporting it?
If a good e3 will happen we'll be all happy, but don't get hyped.

The same applies to you and Civ Rev 2 is all but confirmed.

wilflare

it's time we understood the difference between prediction and dreams
your post looks more like the latter

Yeah best case scenario is something like:

- 64GB memory card for west + price drops for smaller ones
- game reel with a bunch of new localisations
- maybe some ports from Sony 3rd party team.

Moobabe

Guys don't do this to yourselves again!
We all love Vita and we all want to see a great e3 fro Vita, but let's be realistic, Sony never made an e3 show for Vita when Sony was supposed to support Vita(and imo this is one of the big reasons why vita doesn't sell better), do you really expect Sony to do anything now that officially stopped supporting it?
If a good e3 will happen we'll be all happy, but don't get hyped.

The same applies to you and Civ Rev 2 is all but confirmed.

Listen to this man. Temper your expectations guys! Civ would be sweet, XCOM would be great and anything else would be a bonus.

18-Volt

it's time we understood the difference between prediction and dreams
your post looks more like the latter

My dreams wouldn't fit in just one post. Those are all rumors and possibilities. You guys forgot what happened in december PS event? Loads of stuff were announced for Vita: Rumored Resident Evil, tons of indies, Day of Tentacle etc.

They'll probably do buildingthelist result announcements in E3 too, and if you want to know what is most wanted, just search the hashtag on Twitter. Yep, it's Digimon and PSN is close behind.

Rest is stuff already teased by XSEED. Did anyone has doubts that Estival Versus or Corpse Party Vita could skip localization?

LewieP

Would be odd to see 2K porting XCOM and CivRev2 without also porting the mobile version of Bioshock. The port of Bioshock that they promised before the Vita came out.

Moobabe

My dreams wouldn't fit in just one post. Those are all rumors and possibilities. You guys forgot what happened in december PS event? Loads of stuff were announced for Vita: Rumored Resident Evil, tons of indies, Day of Tentacle etc.

They'll probably do buildingthelist result announcements in E3 too, and if you want to know what is most wanted, just search the hashtag on Twitter. Yep, it's Digimon and PSN is close behind.

Rest is stuff already teased by XSEED. Did anyone has doubts that Estival Versus or Corpse Party Vita could skip localization?

Dark or Demon's Souls for Vita is a rumour?

Would be odd to see 2K porting XCOM and CivRev2 without also porting the mobile version of Bioshock. The port of Bioshock that they promised before the Vita came out.

Welcome to GAF!

I don't want to sound too Vita-apologetic, but for me, all I ever want is them indie games for my Vita...

I had so much fun over the last few months with just playing Hotline Miami, TXK and OlliOlli, while I always felt like "Okay, this looks incredible, but why should I play this on that small screen?" with Killzone Mercenary.

I am happy with the Vita as it is, and there are still so many games left I need to play on it.

Moobabe

I don't want to sound too Vita-apologetic, but for me, all I ever want is them indie games for my Vita...

I had so much fun over the last few months with just playing Hotline Miami, TXK and OlliOlli, while I always felt like "Okay, this looks incredible, but why should I play this on that small screen?" with Killzone Mercenary.

I am happy with the Vita as it is, and there are still so many games left I need to play on it.

Why not both? The Vita is, for me, the only machine I've ever had a vested interest in it doing well. When a game gets announced I think "I wonder if that will draw more people to the Vita?" It's weird, maybe, but I know I'm not the only one in this thread, let alone on GAF.

For the hot pile of shit that Call of Duty was isn't it still one of the Vita's top selling games? I hope to see more games like that announced (even if I don't like them and won't play them) because they attract a bigger audience.

Rofl. What a cool list. I'd be down for all of that, sadly seems like very dreamy thinking though. And one thing in particular:

NISA tend to announce things at Anime Expo (Aksys do too, and I'd imagine Idea Factory International will as well). E3 is June 16th - 18th this year, whereas AE is July 2nd - 5th. So you might have to wait a little longer for this stuff, which I feel is the most likely stuff to happen anyway :p

IvorB

Really? I feel the complete opposite. I tried Hotline Miami on the Vita and thought to myself: why would I carry around this massive handheld to play something that looks like low-tech cellphone game. Different strokes for different folks I guess. :)

AdaWong

I would welcome more AAA ports with wide arms. (And YES, I would TAKE a Borderlands-like port. Since that port is honestly awesome to me <3)

Vita <3.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
They haven't officially stopped supporting it.
IIRC Yoshida himself said that sony won't make Vita games anymore.

So Breach & Clear is out today for you NA folks - and Pylon_Trooper has reviewed it!
This looks really cool, i want it but i have spent too much for the notebook so for a while i won't buy anything(ps+ also expired :( )
I hope people will buy it because Vita needs this kind of games.

There's a Civilisation game in the works for Vita??
Just a rumor and it's a port of a mobile game.

I would welcome more AAA ports with wide arms. (And YES, I would TAKE a Borderlands-like port. Since that port is honestly awesome to me <3)

Vita <3.
I would take AAA ports too, but please let someone who really cares handle them.
I would also like ports of old great pc games like a good sim city, starcraft, red alert, diablo 2, heroes of might & magic 3, might & magic 6. elder scrolls morrowind, baldur's gate and many others.

Last I heard they were still waiting on Sony. I think this is the latest indicator that I've seen. So 2-3 weeks ago the person who will be doing the programming wasn't aware of it being approved.

Shai-Tan

Banned
so Ultratron coming out reminded me of other arena/twin stick shooters that were announced. Does anyone have an idea about Assault Android Cactus and Geometry Wars 3? The Vita is pretty nice for me since I love that genre.

LewieP

so Ultratron coming out reminded me of other arena/twin stick shooters that were announced. Does anyone have an idea about Assault Android Cactus and Geometry Wars 3? The Vita is pretty nice for me since I love that genre.

Assault Android Cactus is coming along real nicely on PC. Dunno how close to finished it is.

Based Deep Silver.

Awwww yeah! They just updated with box art today. It's (one step closer) to happening!

616gLkJHs2L.jpg

At worst, I wish it was .uk instead of .es

My network of channels for physical Vita games is too much of a spider web. Going to have to watch this like a hawk.

Top Bottom