• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
When did Nintendo start putting the codes on the inside of the cover? Is Smash 3DS the first game to do that? I found that really weird.

Hyrule Warriors also did this. I'm not a fan of this trend...

Edit: Also, I've gone Platinum! NoA! You've got 10 months to get your shit together.

i-Jest

Anyone have some extra codes they don't need? Old game codes are fine. Just PM me. I can use all the codes I can get to go platinum at this point.

i-Jest

I ran out of codes. Most of my disposable funds will go to other things for the next while. I don't foresee to many game purchases happening as a result.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
There is actually a place in the Theme Shop specifically to enter download codes for themes. Clearly there's something planned there...
I was just thinking that. Either means rewards (I sure hope so), themes included with certain games, &/or themes as pre-order bonuses.

Just hope we get the Famicom one. Really liked that.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I wouldn't mind if Club Nintendo handled the Amiibo variants. Imagine an entire set of the Koopa Kids!

as stickers for 7000 coins

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Looks like we have a few details about the SSB OST from Club Nintendo.

- You have from 11/21/14 to 1/13/15 to register both games.

- They'll ship in March.

- Red/3DS disc songs include:
  • Menu
  • Super Mario 3D Land Theme /Beach Theme
  • Gerudo Valley
  • Green Greens Ver. 2
  • Star Wolf's Theme / Sector Z
  • Battle! (Trainer Battle) (Pokémon X / Pokémon Y)
  • Tortimer Island Medley
  • Jogging / Countdown
  • Tomodachi Life
  • Multi-Man Smash
- Blue/Wii U disc will include:
  • Battlefield
  • Egg Planet
  • Gear Getaway
  • Ballad of the Goddess / Ghirahim's Theme
  • Title (Metroid)
  • The Great Cave Offensive
  • Fight 1 (Fire Emblem Gaiden)
  • Stage Select (Pikmin 2)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles Medley
  • Results Display Screen
Keep in mind these aren't the final track listings, as more will be added. Holding out on Mega Man & Pac-Man songs appearing.

zroid

Banned
Intent to buys for Harvest Moon The Lost Valley are up for anyone planning to get that. This is the one developed by Natsume as opposed to the "true" Harvest Moon games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good. Was concerned it'd be a limited edition, 100% sold out thing like the OoT soundtrack.
Considering how much of a mess the OoT 3D OST was (site being clogged with people trying to register, the offer not appearing for people, having to call Nintendo Support despite being very nice & helpful), not surprised they're doing this one differently. Just sucks we gotta wait until March.

Okay, something is really strange with my Club Nintendo Account. I KNOW the accounts should be synced, I bought Smash 3DS Digital as well as some various 3DS games recently (both VC and Animal Crossing), and they're not showing up on my Club Nintendo Account. Any suggestions?

EDIT: Double checked my settings and it says it's linked to my Club Nintendo account.

Nevermind, seems it was just buried under some older surveys in my To-Do list.

Pelydr

mediocrity at its best
Why doesn't NOA just offer ONLY old game downloads as redemption for coins. Its pretty fucking clear they don't care about actually offering tangible rewards. The options they have are almost insulting. I get that its a free program but when you offer great things in all the other regions then offer fucking iron on patches as your best reward in NA that is messed up.

I know the hardcore Nin fans are going to jump on me and tell me I'm so entitled but WHY even offer this reward program when its clear you don't give a fuck at all?

Shauni

Why doesn't NOA just offer ONLY old game downloads as redemption for coins. Its pretty fucking clear they don't care about actually offering tangible rewards. The options they have are almost insulting. I get that its a free program but when you offer great things in all the other regions then offer fucking iron on patches as your best reward in NA that is messed up.

I know the hardcore Nin fans are going to jump on me and tell me I'm so entitled but WHY even offer this reward program when its clear you don't give a fuck at all?

Nobody is going to jump on you, people bitch about the same stuff constantly. I promise you, you're not a radical here.

Roo

You're right tho.
It has been a fiasco the last few months..

TunaLover

Not only phisical rewards, digital games offers has been for the most part a repeat from previous months, they should offer the whole DD catalog from previous months.

Enforced

I had enough coins to buy the posters. I'm hoping for smash bros posters next month like how they did with zelda between worlds. My body is ready.
Edit: ah fuck nevermind. saw the zelda between worlds posters is 500 coins. I thought it was 400 coins. So I need 100 more. :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Kind of hoping we get a 3DS theme or two with the games, considering they'd be as easy to distribute & the theme shop allows you to enter codes. Heck, I'd totally be up for a Club Nintendo theme.

Kind of hoping we get a 3DS theme or two with the games, considering they'd be as easy to distribute & the theme shop allows you to enter codes. Heck, I'd totally be up for a Club Nintendo theme.
If they ever do it, I very much doubt it'll so soon. People are still buying some of them just for the novelty and variety. Next month is the sooner I can imagine them doing it.

zroid

Banned
Only greeting cards left as physical rewards. One sweet rewards program.
EvHn9H4.png

Time to change the text methinks

Pengew

Will changing my Club Nintendo ID and email cause any sort of conflict with my account linked to my Wii U and 3DS? I have been wanting to change it but wasn't sure.

Top Bottom