• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Anyone play the 3D Classics version of Twinbee? It's the only 3DS game that's really standing out to me that I don't already have or would prefer the physical version.

Jinto

Got the messenger bag. Now I'm deciding what else I should get. 2-5 months though. Maybe the rewards won't be that limited, and they'll actually wait to see who orders what first.

Got the Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger bag and it gave me the order number but it still shows that I have all my points.

Did the same thing to me. Just wait a few minutes and the coins will go away.

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
Whoa, retail 3DS games for coins!

What intrigues me is that all of those titles ALSO give CN coins... until the end of March. The full retail games should give about 50 coins each (40 + 10 pp), making them "cheaper."

I am suddenly pondering going all digital...

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
I wonder what the Platinum Reward games will be... I'd assume it would be one of these games, but the Gold/Platinum rewards are listed as "Coming Soon" on the page linked to from the shutdown FAQ.

cacildo

I wonder what the Platinum Reward games will be... I'd assume it would be one of these games, but the Gold/Platinum rewards are listed as "Coming Soon" on the page linked to from the shutdown FAQ.

Can it be something bigger than these games?

I think only Hyrule Warriors could fit

Sora_N

Lol. Pick one and then go from there

Really tempting because there's some digital games I want as well, seems like a decent deal.

Super Metroid WiiU 200 Coins
Earthbound 250 coins
Golden Sun 200 coins
Yoshi's Island 200 coins

Maybe I'll check on BST and see if anyone would sell the games instead.

CPCunha

Is this all we'll get or will there be a second update before the end of club nintendo? I do not understand the logic behind a program offering me rewards for buying games... and the rewards are the EXACT GAMES i already bought... sigh

<=0(

Neo Dark

Really tempting because there's some digital games I want as well, seems like a decent deal.

Super Metroid WiiU 200 Coins
Earthbound 250 coins
Golden Sun 200 coins
Yoshi's Island 200 coins

Maybe I'll check on BST and see if anyone would sell the games instead.
Yeah. Plus these games you could always get down the road. Probably even with the loyalty program but physical rewards are next to none so I would prioritize those first. That's just my opinion

Sora_N

Yeah. Plus these games you could always get down the road. Probably even with the loyalty program but physical rewards are next to none so I would prioritize those first. That's just my opinion

You're right.

I decided not to get the messenger bag because it's kinda expensive and it would be a waste since I won't use it.

I got the Game Case (I love them and will use them) + Zelda Pouch (might not use, but it won't take up room to keep in my collection).

Pretty happy with these I guess.

I'm definitely interested in the Smash posters but I didn't even open my first set, and it's pretty expensive. I would have had 700 extra points if I didn't order them last time lol.

Neo Dark

You're right.

I decided not to get the messenger bag because it's kinda expensive and it would be a waste since I won't use it.

I got the Game Case (I love them and will use them) + Zelda Pouch (might not use, but it won't take up room to keep in my collection).

Pretty happy with these I guess.

I'm definitely interested in the Smash posters but I didn't even open my first set, and it's pretty expensive. I would have had 700 extra points if I didn't order them last time lol.
Awesome. And lol, I still to register the rest of my stuff so won't have time until tomorrow night. Hope I can get the posters still. Been putting it off for too long. Though maybe I should get the animal crossing cards for my sister. Decisions decisions...

Sora_N

Awesome. And lol, I still to register the rest of my stuff so won't have time until tomorrow night. Hope I can get the posters still. Been putting it off for too long. Though maybe I should get the animal crossing cards for my sister. Decisions decisions...

Which posters are you getting?

Doesn't look like posters are that hot, so you should be fine.

EDIT: AWESOME I had one more survey left on my 2nd account (part of my family account) and now I got enough to get Earthbound too, for some reason it's pretty expensive on eshop ($10)!

Neo Dark

Which posters are you getting?

Doesn't look like posters are that hot, so you should be fine.
First set... Mainly because Rosalina lol. Not sure if you saw me say it in the amiibo thread but I've been a fan of Rosalina the moment she appeared when I was playing galaxy

Edit: nice! @ getting enough got Earthbound

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I thought we could no longer earn coins for eshop transactions?

Edit: Misread the Club Nintendo announcement. Awesome I was 150 points shy of getting both the Game & Wario and AC cards.

Kilau

Well I ordered the Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag since it was the most points, kinda underwhelmed.

Guess I'll grab some 3DS games.

Sora_N

Guess I'm gonna see how I can get some more codes to get another game since I still have 50 left (ripped open ALBW and entered that code lol)

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Edit: Found someone to trade with. Thanks everyone!

If anyone has codes they can't use, I'd be willing to trade. The codes I have for trade are for Animal Crossing New Leaf and A Link Between Worlds. The games I already have codes for are:
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Tomodachi Life
Paper Mario: Stick Star
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Super Mario 3D Land
A Link Between Worlds
Animal Crossing New Leaf
Pokemon X
Pokemon Y
Wonderful 101
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
New Super Mario Bros U
Pikmin 3
Nintendo Land
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario 3D World
Wii Fit U

Zombine

Banned
I'm really hoping the Platinum rewards are just as good as the stuff featured right now.

I think we can expect the platinum rewards to be more current games than what they have up there right now. It actually worries me, because I have purchased everything that they have released so far.

Top Bottom