• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

i-Jest

I don't nearly have enough coins for everything I want and the site's slower than a snail do to traffic. I just want to get my Card Case order in an get games later.

EDIT:

Won't the 3DS and Wii U games listed still give coins?

emb

RIP chances of getting claiming a reward before they're out of stock. And I feel like it's only gonna get worse as America keeps waking up more.

Crom

I don't nearly have enough coins for everything I want and the site's slower than a snail do to traffic. I just want to get my Card Case order in an get games later.

I was platinum and my coins disappeared too. I am sure they will come back. Anyone having any luck getting the puzzle in the last half hour?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey wait. I just noticed that Sonic's sprite is in the Duck Hunt poster & Mega Man's in the Bowser Jr. poster.

.............& we can't get Pac-Man & Mega Man posters why now?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just realized all the new rewards say "This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order". So I'm guessing there's a chance they won't actually run out since they probably haven't made any/much yet & are waiting to see how many people want them before making more of them.

Wait fuck I already own all the 3ds games I want there (DKCR3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus Uprising) and I'm only midly interested in star fox

Goddamnit do I play the waiting game again

I just realized all the new rewards say "This item will ship within 2-4 months of placing your order". So I'm guessing there's a chance they won't actually run out since they probably haven't made any/much yet & are waiting to see how many people want them before making more of them.

Yea I thought about that. It would be great!

antibolo

Banned
Crap, I should've taken the time to order what I want this morning before going to work, while the site was still working. I bet it's going to be down for a while.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Wait fuck I already own all the 3ds games I want there (DKCR3D, Super Mario 3D Land, Kid Icarus Uprising) and I'm only midly interested in star fox

Goddamnit do I play the waiting game again
Waiting for what? Nothing else will be added.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I want:

• Messenger Bag
  • Jigsaw Puzzle
  • 3DS XL Pouch
  • 2015 3DS Card Case

= 2600 coins

I'll have just enough, lol
That was my exact order. My last 300 coins are going towards HarmoKnight for evanmisha while he's getting me the 250 coin Earthbound. I thought it was better to help someone get something they want for cheaper than to let those coins sit unused in my account.

Yep, this is it. They said dozens of new rewards and they delivered. We'll still get Gold/Plat rewards, though.
Yeah I'm not even mad this is pretty amazing from the digital stuff to the physical items I just wish I didn't already own most of those 3ds games.

Wonder how they'll top the gold/plat rewards with this

Armaly

Someone please talk me out of getting that Fierce Deity puzzle. I'd probably keep it sealed and never use it. I'd have more fun with a game, right? I only have enough coins for 1 thing.
It'd be better off to get a game, right? ;-;

-Horizon-

Someone please talk me out of getting that Fierce Deity puzzle. I'd probably keep it sealed and never use it. I'd have more fun with a game, right? I only have enough coins for 1 thing.

If you like Majora's Mask, at least you can stare at the cool puzzle box cover.
its 800 coins though, too much for only 300 pieces

emb

You can always eBay that puzzle later, if you get the itch to really puzzle it out. Besides, for that price you can get too or three games.

I want that puzzle.

TunaLover

can I beg for Star Fox 3D?
image.php

Anth0ny

Why does there have to be multiple expensive zelda items

Why does there have to be multiple expensive MAJORA'S MASK items?!?!?

Fuuuuuuck :( can't decide

Slightly off-topic, but am I the only one baffled that they never put up Yoshi's Story as a CN Reward? I know the game has its share of haters, but dang. I would think that if Urban Champion was spammed as much as it was, then YS deserved at least ONE month to itself. :/

Kinda stinks it's the only N64 game I'll have to eventually spend real money on... well I've gotten a couple other ones with money before but there was always the option of coins you know?

(Disgruntled Yoshi fan, disregard)

RK128

What is this? Not, I dont plan on doing anything untoward, but curious, cause well curiosity.

Well, while I have no idea if works still, you could just the Wii Mini exploit on a dummy account, then make it a family account (thus, doing the exploit up to 8 times per user (family accounts have a limit of 8 people).

The tricky thing, is that with this new wave of rewards, one would think Nintendo would crack down on this; there is a very real possibility that even though you can make a dummy account to get the rewards, once you redeem them with on your Nintendo ID, they could see where the code came from and lock up your accounts :l.

I have no idea how that stuff works, but that is a risk by doing this :l.

I'm sorry if I sounded mean, but these rewards are sooo good, so it is very likely there is some strings attached to redeeming them. I hope this helps you foltzie :).

What is this? Not, I dont plan on doing anything untoward, but curious, cause well curiosity.

Go on.....
Use any of these
HW2011
HW2001
HW1006
HW1600

Ex. HW200145336

And add 5 random digits after and register on CN.Try it until a code works. You could use a number generator. If the code isn't already registered you get 100 coins

Make a family account and register 7 more Wii minis and boom 800 coins

TunaLover

Use any of these
HW2011
HW2001
HW1006
HW1600

Ex. HW200145336

And add 5 random digits after and register on CN.Try it until a code works. You could use a number generator. If the code isn't already registered you get 100 coins

Family accounts doesn't give you coins per registered Wii mini, only a warranty extension. I believe.

Well, while I have no idea if works still, you could just the Wii Mini exploit on a dummy account, then make it a family account (thus, doing the exploit up to 8 times per user (family accounts have a limit of 8 people).

The tricky thing, is that with this new wave of rewards, one would think Nintendo would crack down on this; there is a very real possibility that even though you can make a dummy account to get the rewards, once you redeem them with on your Nintendo ID, they could see where the code came from and lock up your accounts :l.

I have no idea how that stuff works, but that is a risk by doing this :l.

I'm sorry if I sounded mean, but these rewards are sooo good, so it is very likely there is some strings attached to redeeming them. I hope this helps you foltzie :).
People have been expecting bans or coin loss but nothing has happened over the weeks. I have one registered on my main account and it hasn't suffered coin loss or bans along with many other

I don't think Nintendo cares at this point

foltzie1

Use any of these

I see, simple and exploitable, something I suspect is handled going forward by requiring you to sync your console with a NNID.

I'll decline, I think I personally draw my line at jumping on potential pricing errors.

Top Bottom