• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Ondore

When I did this a couple weeks ago, I was told Tank Tank Tank and Jett Rocket II Demo also gave coins. I downloaded both and didn't receive coinsfor either one. I think both were errors. People got coins the first day they were available but then Nintendo fixed the glitch. I never tried Disney Infinity...

Don't bother. Infinity didn't give anything.

SystemUser

Darn I was 90 coins short for the pouch. Guess I'll register some games and do some surveys later (when it's not as busy).

What is going on in your avatar?

pJ2Bwdi.jpg

Roto13

This might be possible if it didn't take so many steps to redeem a reward. I made it as far as the Doc Louis page and got signed out.

Renewed

Pretty sure that messenger bag is just a big pouch. No separation, so I'm not sure if I'd use it day to day.

My Shulk bias is making me lean towards that poster set...

I'm mad that they don't have that Four Swords 3DS game up for download. Awesome that I'll probably never ever be able to play that game.

Thanks Nintendo.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Probably because its actually DS/DSiWare game, not a 3DS game. Without online play it was pretty useless anyway.

It was also available for 3DS though. I played it co-op between the 3DS and a DSi.

Question (since it got bottom commet'd): how is Doc Louis Punch Out? I know it was an exclusive and want to get it, but it looks really short for 250 coins. Think I'll get it anyways.

RoadDogg

It was also available for 3DS though. I played it co-op between the 3DS and a DSi.

Because the 3DS is backwards compatible with the DSiware shop & DS games. There are no DS games available at all because it isn't a current active platform. Wii VC games are only available because they aren't for sales on the Wii U store (yet).

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Because the 3DS is backwards compatible with the DSiware shop & DS games. There are no DS games available at all because it isn't a current active platform. Wii VC games are only available because they aren't for sales on the Wii U store (yet).

True. If anything, I just wish that WiiWare games would finally make their way over. There is SO many titles that be put on there and aren't because ??

zroid

Banned
I deeply regret blowing through my coins before this.

I know how you feel, been there before. This time it took a whole lot of willpower not to blow a bunch of coins on the Smash posters and NES Remix t-shirt. Knew something like this would happen... although have to admit I never thought this would happen.

DR2K

Banned
I know how you feel, been there before. This time it took a whole lot of willpower not to blow a bunch of coins on the Smash posters and NES Remix t-shirt. Knew something like this would happen... although have to admit I never thought this would happen.

It's a horrible feeling. Here's hoping the platinum reward will be as good.

Renewed

I deeply regret blowing through my coins before this.

I look at what I've used coins on in the past few years. Just the Zelda 25th anniversary posters, the 3DS pouch and the Zelda 18-card case just recently. If I didn't get one of those I could get both Smash poster sets.

Mario won't stop saying Sorry to me. Just stop apologizing and let me spend my coins!

Has anyone managed to actually pull the site up? I realize it's being hammered, but is it really under maintenance or just dead.

Cess007

I was about to complain about the site being down, but i hit refresh again and i was in :D Redeeming the SMBWiiU code now. Tho, i though i had more coins :(

Edit. And just after answering the survey for SMBWiiU i was kicked out :(

Roto13

There are DSiWare games there.

Vercimber

I just decided to get yet another 3DS case. The 2015 edition coming out in "2-5 months." Still, those things are nice. I'm soooooooo close to Platinum.

Elija2

Question (since it got bottom commet'd): how is Doc Louis Punch Out? I know it was an exclusive and want to get it, but it looks really short for 250 coins. Think I'll get it anyways.

Apparently it's really short (only one fight). I don't think it's worth it unless you're interested in it for collection purposes.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently it's really short (only one fight). I don't think it's worth it unless you're interested in it for collection purposes.

Wow, and that was a Platinum member gift?? I guess I'll get it because I have the coins (why not?) Only picking out games anyways.

antibolo

Banned
Sticker Star is the only "full sized" game available that I don't already own and that is not entirely undesirable (ie. Wii Party U). Not a fan of the Paper Mario series though. I wonder if I should get this, or just a bunch of small games instead.

Busaiku

Sticker Star is the only "full sized" game available that I don't already own and that is not entirely undesirable (ie. Wii Party U). Not a fan of the Paper Mario series though. I wonder if I should get this, or just a bunch of small games instead.

Games like Golden Sun are probably longer.

Roto13

Sticker Star isn't really like the other Paper MArio games, to the point where people absolutely will not stop whining about it.

antibolo

Banned
I think it's safe to say that the digital rewards are fixed until the end of the service, or else they wouldn't have done what they just did and dropped literally everything they ever made available in one go.

Physical rewards are most likely just a big final cleaning up of their warehouse so they are most likely in very limited supply.

Sticker Star isn't really like the other Paper MArio games, to the point where people absolutely will not stop whining about it.

Is that a good or bad thing? lol

Top Bottom