• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Code_Link

I need to trade some codes, pleaaaaase. I still have these for trade:

- Pikmin 3
- Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Super Luigi U

Anyone? :'( I want the Zelda 3DSXL pouch...

I forgot how much coins does one game give you (due to CN being down I can't check), can someone tell me how much 3 games (plus their surveys) give you?

jmizzal

I gotta get my coins for Captain Toad, I think I have 700 now, I need 800 for Majora’s Mask 3D Messenger Bag

I wish they had a Zelda shirt but that will do

by the time the site is back up, the Zelda Puzzle will be gone and I will have bought a code to get 800 coins for nothing.

Some men just want to see the world burn

reggie.jpg

Geez, the site is really chugging. Managed to snag the messenger bag. I suppose I can keep it with the other messenger bag I got from CN.

SalvaPot

Are we getting more rewards next month or this is it? That Smash poster set sucks, where is the megaman and lucina poster to go with the shulk poster?

Gameboy415

Oh man, so much awesome stuff!! :D

I managed to get in orders for the following so far:
-Smash Bros poster set (2nd series)
-Majora's Mask puzzle
-Majora's Mask messenger bag

I have 815 coins left and I'm thinking of getting the Zelda 3DS XL pouch but I want the 2016 calendar too, haha! I have the Japanese 2015 calendar (the one that's actually pictured) and it's fantastic!

Plus they finally have Dillon's Rolling Wester: The Last Ranger, AKA the only first-party eShop I don't have yet, for 300 coins too! :O

Here's hoping the new loyalty program is this great from the get go. :D

After a number (high number!) of tries, I was able to log in AND get to the messenger bag page AND order it!

I am now convinced Nintendo's site is served by sticks and half-chewed gum. That or working at a web hosting company for over 2 years now has skewed my vision of how well a site should be managed.

Adamator

A few years back, Club Nintendo had a Mario Messenger bag with a Star. Did anyone get that? I did and I was very disappointed with it. It was more of a tote bag.

Does anyone know if this MM Messenger bag they have this time around is a true messenger bag? I'd like to get it, I just don't want to be let down!

None of those physical rewards interests me that much so I guess I'm buying games. I'll give them credit for putting up a decent selection. I've already got Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D Land, and Starfox 3D on cart but I'm thinking I can redeem these on CN and then sell the carts for a nice amount, therefore turning my CN coins into real currency.

Pizza

Which of these rewards, if any, do you guys feel will also be elite status rewards? I *really* hope the bring back the club Nintendo gc controllers for this year

rekameohs

Banned
None of those physical rewards interests me that much so I guess I'm buying games. I'll give them credit for putting up a decent selection. I've already got Kid Icarus: Uprising, Super Mario 3D Land, and Starfox 3D on cart but I'm thinking I can redeem these on CN and then sell the carts for a nice amount, therefore turning my CN coins into real currency.
Don't forget that with the SD Transfer Tool you can move your cart saves on to the SD before you sell the carts

antibolo

Banned
Wooo I managed to get in and order the 3DS cart case.

It was the only physical reward I wanted so I'm good for now.

EDIT: It actually seems to work fine now.

EDIT 2: Nope, not anymore

zroid

Banned
Which of these rewards, if any, do you guys feel will also be elite status rewards? I *really* hope the bring back the club Nintendo gc controllers for this year

I'm not sure but I thought they already confirmed the elite rewards will be all-digital again

antibolo

Banned
A few years back, Club Nintendo had a Mario Messenger bag with a Star. Did anyone get that? I did and I was very disappointed with it. It was more of a tote bag.

Yes! Same here! It's a really shitty bag! It's not even good enough for my groceries! I was pretty pissed.

Does anyone know if this MM Messenger bag they have this time around is a true messenger bag? I'd like to get it, I just don't want to be let down!

The fact that it says it closes with 2 inches of velcro strip instead of clasps or something made me not want it. Spending my 1600 coins on the second poster set and puzzle...if I can ever log on again.

RK128

Considering these didn't pop up as rewards.....here is what I think the platnum/gold status rewards will be in March/April :).

Wii U:
-Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Mario 3D World
-Sonic Lost World (the game is published by Nintendo in Europe after all :))
-N64 Games (All of the N64 stuff that is currently for the Wii; first wave of N64 games on Wii U?)
-Wii Games (Mario Galaxy 2 and/or Punch Out)

3DS:
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team (if the Paper Mario series is a reward via Sticker Star.....I can see this easily be a platinum reward :D)
-Zelda OoT3D
-Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Pokemon X/Y (I think? I don't think Nintendo would want to give this out....but who knows :l)
-GBA Games (As a set ala the Ambassador Rewards....that would be a great reward for those being platinum for years :D).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I had that Super Star messenger bag for a while & it works just fine. I've actually been using it recently to carry my laptop (it's the perfect width) & the fan I have underneath it, plus sometimes my bluetooth headphones as well.

It's more for light travel things, I'd say.

antibolo

Banned
I see that Doc Louis' Punch Out is available. I remember it being a Gold reward in one of the first years. It's probably not great but the idea of owning a game you can't purchase is slightly appealing.

SalvaPot

I was able to get the majoras mask bag right now, to me all the rewards are underwhelming, but I´m pretty sure I can trade the bag for something cool later on, since that is the one everyone wants. Algo I had to spend my coins on something.

zroid

Banned
Welp, ordered the messenger bag, 3DS pouch, and jigsaw puzzle... out of coins now.

need to register some more codes, but I'll wait till the site stops getting hammered. Got the three items I wanted most.

Keep getting booted after signing in. Making me second guess my choices too. Know I want the puzzle but not sure if I should get the messenger bag or the second smash poster set with the rest of my coins.

Damn, the rewards are great. It is almost have to decide what to spend my 3500 coins on. It is a good thing CN is shutting down, because this is better than their trickle of rewards that they would continue doing for years. Only thing I know I am getting for sure is HarmoKnight, but I cannot log in :(

Madouu

Got the bag and the pouch, I would like the puzzle too but I'd need 515 extra coins for that, don't think it's happening.

Roto13

I kind of want the pouch and the messenger and the 3DS game cases but I already have enough of all three of those things from Club Nintendo. :p Just gonna get games. Whenever I can access the site.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Think more items will pop up, or this is it?
This will probably be it. Considering all the items state "will ship within 2 to 4 months", I'm betting these are the final items and they'll just make a huge batch once they know how many ordered.

The "true" last items will be those digital games in April for Gold & Platinum members.

This will probably be it. Considering all the items state "will ship within 2 to 4 months", I'm betting these are the final items and they'll just make a huge batch once they know how many ordered.

The "true" last items will be those digital games in April for Gold & Platinum members.

Aren't some of the items already made? They are offering the Platinum reward from 2013, which I imagine is just leftover stock, somehow.

Considering these didn't pop up as rewards.....here is what I think the platnum/gold status rewards will be in March/April :).

Wii U:
-Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Mario 3D World
-Sonic Lost World (the game is published by Nintendo in Europe after all :))
-N64 Games (All of the N64 stuff that is currently for the Wii; first wave of N64 games on Wii U?)
-Wii Games (Mario Galaxy 2 and/or Punch Out)

3DS:
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team (if the Paper Mario series is a reward via Sticker Star.....I can see this easily be a platinum reward :D)
-Zelda OoT3D
-Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Pokemon X/Y (I think? I don't think Nintendo would want to give this out....but who knows :l)
-GBA Games (As a set ala the Ambassador Rewards....that would be a great reward for those being platinum for years :D).
I hope there will be a better selection than that, because out of that list the only ones I don't have already is Mario and Luigi, and some of the GBA games.

Top Bottom