• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

I've been trying to sign in and order something for the last hour, and I can sometimes sign in, sometimes not, but never get to the rewards page before i get the site maintenance error. And, then I can make it to the rewards, but the site glitches and says I have no coins.

This is getting annoying.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Aren't some of the items already made? They are offering the Platinum reward from 2013, which I imagine is just leftover stock, somehow.
Well those, yeah, they probably already have some made, but I imagine all of the new items only have a few made. Notice the shipping period is between April, when you can't get any more coins, & June, the final month.

Harusame

Somehow, through sifting through the maintenance page and having to relog in multiple times, I was able to order the Zelda messenger bag and 3DSXL pouch. I have 400 coins left, but I don't know what to spend it on...

Gameboy415

I just got confirmation e-mails for my MM puzzle, MM messenger bag, & Smash posters! :D

I'm also trying to get the Zelda 3DS pouch but I can't seem to log back in at moment. :S

OmegaFax

I went with the Majora's Mask 3D messenger bag and the second Smash Bros. poster set (had the first, completist in me needed both). Already got the Pikmin/Mario card case and two pouches (red & blue).

There's a lot of digital rewards there I was considering ... but since I'm getting a N3DS in a little under two weeks + all these Wii eShop games, physical rewards sounded better.

Thanks Club Nintendo for going out with a bang.

eggwolio

I know I'm the only dude on the planet that will ever say this, but there's not enough Mario. The Club Nintendo logo is his freaking hat and we get the Zelda show as a parting gift. I really wanted those game racks they used to have to show back up. At least we got a cornucopia of games. And my regret over missing Doc Louis can finally subside.

Micken

Banned
Welp, guess I'll go for the 3DS game case and Star Fox 64 3D. Unless there's something else better I can get for ~700 coins...

Cody_D165

Banned
I have just about 2K coins - think I'm gonna grab that Fierce Deity puzzle and then just load up on downloadable games with the rest. The MM bag and Smash posters are tempting but not something I'd be able to make much use of, but the puzzle will be a nice collectible/display piece!

emb

If only the site would remember that I signed in. :(

Having to load 3 pages every attempt to claim 1 reward just isn't happening.

I have just about 2K coins - think I'm gonna grab that Fierce Deity puzzle and then just load up on downloadable games with the rest. The MM bag and Smash posters are tempting but not something I'd be able to make much use of, but the puzzle will be a nice display piece!
Feel the same way with the posters. Look great, but I don't know that I really have room anyway.

I'm thinking the puzzle, then the 3DS pouch or the messanger bag... or both. Not sure what I can afford yet.

RoadDogg

I know I'm the only dude on the planet that will ever say this, but there's not enough Mario. The Club Nintendo logo is his freaking hat and we get the Zelda show as a parting gift. I really wanted those game racks they used to have to show back up. At least we got a cornucopia of games. And my regret over missing Doc Louis can finally subside.

I agree. All the Zelda stuff makes it seem like that stuff is just the last batch of product they produced and were waiting to put up when MM3D came out. I am a huge Zelda fan, but I would have loved some cooler Mario stuff over a puzzle or a MM bag. I'm just going to get the mario shirt even though the pixel art is getting pretty boring.

Hopefully the platinum stuff has more mario world art work style stuff in it.

Considering these didn't pop up as rewards.....here is what I think the platnum/gold status rewards will be in March/April :).

Wii U:
-Wind Waker HD
-Pikmin 3
-Mario 3D World
-Sonic Lost World (the game is published by Nintendo in Europe after all :))
-N64 Games (All of the N64 stuff that is currently for the Wii; first wave of N64 games on Wii U?)
-Wii Games (Mario Galaxy 2 and/or Punch Out)

3DS:
-Mario Kart 7
-Mario and Luigi Dream Team (if the Paper Mario series is a reward via Sticker Star.....I can see this easily be a platinum reward :D)
-Zelda OoT3D
-Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
-Animal Crossing New Leaf
-Pokemon X/Y (I think? I don't think Nintendo would want to give this out....but who knows :l)
-GBA Games (As a set ala the Ambassador Rewards....that would be a great reward for those being platinum for years :D).
At first I thought this was a soild list of games. until I realize I have every game on the list , but Pokemon Y. When I really think about it I have no clue what they can really offer me that I already don't have. I buy too many Nintendo games :x

SaviourMK2

I have a spare OmegaRuby and Smash Bros 3DS codes for trade. I need codes that are not:

Super Mario Galaxy
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Pokémon Battle Revolution
Pokémon Diamond
Pokémon Pearl
Pokémon Platinum
Pokemon Soul Silver
Pokemon Heart Gold
Pokémon White
Pokémon Black
Pokémon Black Version 2
Pokémon White Version 2
Pokémon X
Pokémon Y
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
Pokémon Omega Ruby
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
New Super Luigi U
New Super Mario Bros. U
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros 3DS.
Super Smash Bros. WiiU
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Super Paper Mario
Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Mario Kart 7
Professor Layton
Sonic Generations
Kid Icarus Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance
Metroid: Other M
Metroid Prime Trilogy
New Play Control! Pikmin
Nintendo Land
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Sochi

Use any of these
HW2011
HW2001
HW1006
HW1600

Ex. HW200145336

And add 5 random digits after and register on CN.Try it until a code works. You could use a number generator. If the code isn't already registered you get 100 coins

Make a family account and register 7 more Wii minis and boom 800 coins

this is gonna take a long time. I already tried 7 times and no coins

Grym

Anybody have the list of free downloadable games that give you CN coins? I can't find it buried in this thread. I'd appreciate it.

3DS - Steel Diver: Sub Wars (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Rusty's Real Deal Baseball (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
3DS - Pokemon Bank (5 Registration, 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Lucadian Chronicles (0 registration 10 Post Play)
Wii U - Zen Pinball 2 (0 registration 10 Post Play)

Crom

If only the site would remember that I signed in. :(

Having to load 3 pages every attempt to claim 1 reward just isn't happening.

That was the worst part of it for me. Finally get to the reward page and press the place order button and it resets and I would have to sign in again. Finally got through (for 2 rewards after hours of trying though)

SaviourMK2

Super!

super duper. I have 2 of these registered already. can use the others.

it already started
mmD6lPVh.jpg

This brings back memories of that Bethesda price error on Christmas Eve 2012. Constant refreshing for hours to get anything.

So far I've gotten the puzzle and the bag. Will try for the pouch next.

People who post those stupid eBay postings are idiots. Way to ruin your account's reputation. You think anyone is going to buy from you after that stunt?

Fireblend

Banned
it already started http://i.imgur.com/mmD6lPVh.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

lol

If that sells I might as well become a scalper. [img]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif

The fact that physical rewards don't seem to be running out may indicate they're holding out on manufacturing this stuff until they know how many they need though, which would be pretty great. I hope there are no cancelled orders and stock lasts until they have to submit production orders for the stuff.

Thanks for this. Dat 10 Coin Post Play makes the time investment worth it.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
I still can't get in..................damnit.......

It's been up and down :/ I've decided to pass on the physical good (even the messenger bag, since I have tons of similar things already) so I guess I'll just claim my codes a little later when things calm down.

How long is Doc Louis's Punch-Out!! anyways? For 250 coins it seems like a full game, but limited? This is the only way to get it now so I'm curious.

Grym

Can I still a get survey from downloading Pokemon Bank even if I don't own any Pokemon games?

Yeah I did.

I think if you own a pokemon game that works with Bank, you can download an add-on or something that gives more coins? I dunno, the details are fuzzy to me because I didn't do that part and am just going on what others vaguely told me.

donny2112

I've been trying to sign in and order something for the last hour, and I can sometimes sign in, sometimes not, but never get to the rewards page before i get the site maintenance error. And, then I can make it to the rewards, but the site glitches and says I have no coins.

This is getting annoying.

I'm really wondering how anyone is ordering anything. I'm experiencing the same. :(

Qwyjibo

Yeah I did.

I think if you own a pokemon game that works with Bank, you can download an add-on or something that gives more coins? I dunno, the details are fuzzy to me because I didn't do that part and am just going on what others vaguely told me.
Awesome. Thanks.

That will push me up to 1300 coins. Getting Kid Icarus Uprising for sure. Now what to do with the rest of them?

I'm thinking either: The Wonderful 101 or Golden Sun + some other combination of 400 points worth of games?

anyone know if the games dont expire ...ever? i dont have a wii u yet, planning getting one though... but like 2+ years from now maybe.

I don't remember, wouldn't Tank Tank Tank DL and Disney Infinity have post-play surveys and both are free?

FaintDeftone

Thanks man!

Grym

I don't remember, wouldn't Tank Tank Tank DL and Disney Infinity have post-play surveys and both are free?

When I did this a couple weeks ago, I was told Tank Tank Tank and Jett Rocket II Demo also gave coins. I downloaded both and didn't receive coinsfor either one. I think both were errors. People got coins the first day they were available but then Nintendo fixed the glitch. I never tried Disney Infinity...

Hatchtag

Banned
If I just redeemed TW101 (as a gift, then redeemed the gift), when will I get coins for it? It isn't showing up as something I've gotten yet, for what it's worth.

Top Bottom