• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

SlickVic

Um, entered a code, got the survey, but site gave a fail error before I could complete it. Re-entered code and now it says "already redeemed".

No clue if I actually got any points for that.

SO I filled out the survey and got to the page that said "thank you for taking our survey".

However, I was unable to confirm the coins took cause the site crashed right after. I should be good though..right?

Chris FOM

Finally managed to get into the site, put a code in, but site glitched out before doing the survey. After taking forever got back in, found the survey in the to-do list, but now it won't load the survey. It's done the same things with the last 6 codes I've entered.

Looking in here, I was freaking out thinking I had to spend my coins tonight. Thankfully, all my codes were put in last month, and I have until June to actually redeem the coins.

Boney

Banned
Still need to register some stuff, even the to do list is blank

Man procrastination is the worst :(

In case anyone is giving up on entering the codes, I'll be happy to take to try and make them work later at night.

Need coins for earthbound :(

RazorK1d

SO I filled out the survey and got to the page that said "thank you for taking our survey".

However, I was unable to confirm the coins took cause the site crashed right after. I should be good though..right?

The same thing just happened to me 5 min ago. My coin count wasn't accurate when my to-do list finally popped back up with my last survey to take. After I completed the survey, I got the thank you message. When I tried to navigate back to my to-do list to confirm all was right and platinum, I got the site is down message again.

EDIT: I've just completed the same survey about 4 times and gotten the thanks message but when it tries toreturn, I get whoops.

8min till midnight EST...

It doesn't get more cruel than it logging you in, showing everything correct, and clicking something and it throws you to the main page unlogged in.

Boba2007

Come on, Nintendo, please go out with a bang, even if it's digital titles.

It will be, as the notice page says:

"Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles."

That said, there should be some really good options considering what's available as normal rewards.

It doesn't get more cruel than it logging you in, showing everything correct, and clicking something and it throws you to the main page unlogged in.

And then it tells you your password is wrong, and then that the site is under maintenence.

This is exhausting lol. Hopefully whatever Nintendo has to replace club nintendo/nintendo network works a lot better than this.

Shojx

I'm stuck in an endless cycle consisting of trying to log in, finally logging in, being logged out, logging in again, To-Do list appears empty, being logged out again, logging in again, To-Do list shows survey, clicking survey, "unavailable due to site maintenance" or "Whoops!", etc., repeat, all that jazz.

I'm stuck in an endless cycle consisting of trying to log in, finally logging in, being logged out, logging in again, To-Do list appears empty, being logged out again, logging in again, To-Do list shows survey, clicking survey, "unavailable due to site maintenance" or "Whoops!", etc., repeat, all that jazz.

same

this is beyond annoying

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It will be, as the notice page says:

"Members who reach Elite Status will be able to choose a downloadable game from a wide selection of Nintendo 3DS and Wii U titles."

That said, there should be some really good options considering what's available as normal rewards.
Oh yeah, I've known. I'm just saying that compared to last year, which was okay, but not great (especially since I had most of the games I wanted from the list), I'm hoping for a bit of a better list. Maybe Super Mario 3D World, NSMBU, Pikmin 3, DKC Tropical Freeze (what I'm mainly hoping for), etc.

Captain Toad & Bayonetta 2 would also be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up due to them being too new.

I wonder if it's even possible to register new stuff and get surveys? I mean I do want to take stuff off my stuffed shelved if it's pointless.

Also what happens when this thread maxes out soon?

catmario

club nintendo said:
Due to high traffic volumes, the sign in function may not be working properly. If you are sure your username and password are correct, please keep trying.

LOL. This site is terrible. :(
Dat traffic...

ss_lemonade

I clicked the finish button and got the "thanks" screen for one survey before it Whoopsed...so I think I am set for that one.
I had that happen multiple times but the coins never added up and my To Do history would never update. I finally got 1 game to register though after a million tries.

oatmeal

Banned
I have to imagine that whatever they replace this with runs faster than CN has.

CN is hilariously terrible, performance wise.

This is dumb, I've done like 1 survey in the past hour. No amount of coins is worth this kind of trouble. Might give up in the next 10 mins or so and go to bed.

Experien

They aren't really going to up the bandwidth or whatever on this dying site...save all that effort on their new system which might even be announced tomorrow with the game choice.

Plus, we've had over a month to do this...not their fault people are lazy and waited to last minute or forgot.

Kiro

Woo just got it through to gold.
The way I did it (which I don't know if helpful) is I ctrl+clicked on each next step of the survey to open a new tab. And then if that new tab broke I just reclicked the old one.

BooJoh

A friend just told me they tried to register Hyrule Warriors retail and it said:

Thank you for registering this game.

The game you registered is not eligible for surveys and Coins, but the registration will be stored in your account. A full list of eligible retail/packaged games can be found here.

Just another traffic issue?

Azuran

Banned
YEEEEEEEEEES! I have done it! The gods finally took pity on me and allowed me to complete my last survey after 4 straight hours of trying.

Feels good and just in time for bed too!

Top Bottom