• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US/CAN Club Nintendo Thread: New and improved. Read the OP.

Boney

Banned
This high traffic issue may be the very reason that DeNA partnership is happening so they can handle Nintendo's server problem like right now.

I'm not even sure you would be able to redeem them at the rate the site is running.

Edit: are freakin kidding me! I got hit by site is in maintenance and won't let me back in.
I'm actually at 300 atm, gotta register some
Stuff to get to 430 so I'm gonna have to keep trying regardless. Got the maintenance as well .
If you give up, send me a pm please! I'd appreciate it :)
everytime i try and spend my last 200 points the site is hammered or down... guess this is why they don't have a unified online system.
You can spend the coins until July. No need to do it now

Ugh, I got 660 trying to get 700 in case the poster set come back in stock. I bought Captain Toad Treasure Tracker just now, but I'm thinking the points ain't gonna show up in time. Guess I'll run down and get a physical Alpha Sapphire even though I never finished Omega Ruby lol. At least the site cooperated for me to do my last two post-play surveys.

Oh yeah, what's the latest time we have to put codes in? Is it by midnight Pacific time?

hazukash

I find it hilarious how Nintendo gave us two months to register codes but most people either went through the pain of doing it within the first week or are rushing to do it right now, on the last day, crashing the site again. Humanity never fails to impress me. It will be the same when rewards are announced tomorrow.

Kyzer

Banned
I find it hilarious how Nintendo gave us two months to register codes but most people either went through the pain of doing it within the first week or are rushing to do it right now, on the last day, crashing the site again. Humanity never fails to impress me. It will be the same when rewards are announced tomorrow.

I forgot though :(

zroid

Banned

hey at least my rationale for doing it in the first week was I thought the physical rewards would be super-limited! which is, in my defence, usually the case.

I did all mine.

The ones i have done in the past few days were given to me just recently.

Pretty sure that and trading is one of the reasons for the rush.

Now I'm mad at myself. D:
I even forgot to do the Alpha Sapphire Post Play Survey T_T
7D7SUuT.png

Oh dang, Captain Toad digital survey just popped up, guess I don't gotta buy another game. Just gotta fight with the site until I actually can get it done.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Whelp, can't access the site anymore. That's it. This is the end. It was a good run, Club Nintendo. I got a great deal of free shit off you, and I commend you for that. But for now, We must look forward to a better and brighter future.

Rest in Peace Club Nintendo.You may be gone, but you will never be forgotten.

God damn it. I ALMOST submitted the final survey I need for platinum. But it didn't take. Now I can't access shit again.

You all need to stand down for a moment so I can get this done :(

Well since I can be up till 3 AM Eastern I won't even attempt a log-in till 1:00 so I don't add to traffic. Hopefully I can add my last few Wii and DS games.

ss_lemonade

If I buy eshop games today, will I still get points for them? Never bought an eshop game before but I wanted to try Xeodrifter while its on sale

This thread is pretty great. Can't believe how many people are still trying to do stuff.

Pretty excited to see what the reward options are.

RazorK1d

I've got one last survey for ace attorney trilogy and it just won't let me take it. It shows up in my to-do list and when I click on it, the maintenance screen pops up, or my to do list will just disappear and it will say I'm all done when I havent filled out the survey. This last survey will put me over for platinum too. I wouldn't care, but I've reached platinum every year since it's been a thing.

Magnus

God damn. I waited till tonight like a chump. Can't sign in properly to redeem my Mewtwo shit or about 120 other coins' worth of stuff. Fuck.

HUELEN10

I have registered 5 games today, but the coins don'tgo up. I couldn't care lss about them, but it STILL says 300 to platibum; what do?

Magnus

lol, I just got in, and now it says SITE MAINTENANCE.

God damn.

--

I got back in. I registered both games' pins. I got to secondary pages, which asked for more info (age, demographics, etc.), which then bugged out when I attempted to submit that info. Upon trying to register the game PINs again, it says those games have already been registered. So….I'm hoping this means both games have actually, officially been recorded on my Club nintendo account, and that I'll be getting the damned Mewtwo DLC. Let's see what happens.

RazorK1d

today is the last day to buy rewards with coins?

No, You have until June 30th. Today is the last day to register any games to earn coins towards gold or platinum status. After today, it will be impossible to earn more coins.

EDIT: heh, beaten..

fernoca

Managed to get Link's Awakening DX as the last reward yesterday with some remaining coins I had, still had 100+ points in post play surveys.

Tomorrow will probably be a mess, if the Elite Rewards are posted. Work until 3AM, so will check around that time.

HUELEN10

so yeah, is it impossible to get platinum now? Thinking of registering all 25+ codes tonight to be safe and making a call tomorrow to have them adjust it.

Azuran

Banned
"Looks like you're all done!"

No, I still have one survey left you stupid site and unfortunately, I gotta head to bed in a hour. Everyone get off for like 2 minutes so I can get this done.

jgkspsx

My to-dos are not showing up. I'm at 735 with 10 surveys left D:

I wanted to get an extra messenger bag or Oni Link puzzle.

RazorK1d

"Looks like you're all done!"

No, I still have one survey left you stupid site and unfortunately, I gotta head to bed in a hour. Everyone get off for like 2 minutes so I can get this done.

You and me both! Would be cool if they just gave everyone the coins of the surveys left in their to-do list because of this whole fiasco from the last 10hrs or so.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If you guys want to keep checking, this is the page that should have the Gold/Platinum games once they're added.

Come on, Nintendo, please go out with a bang, even if it's digital titles. Considering some of the games that're available right now, you got some great stuff prepared....hopefully..........maybe.........

Blues1990

I can't even log into my Club Nintendo account right now. Are the servers suffering, what with everyone entering several last-minute codes right now?

Is the 0 coins thing something people have been experiencing or should I be worried? I just made enough for Gold a few days ago lol

The 0 coin glitch has happen for like ever now, even before they made the statement of CN closing. They will reappear, eventually.

Geg

The 0 coin glitch has happen for like ever now, even before they made the statement of CN closing. They will reappear, eventually.

Okay, thanks. And trying to enter some last-minute codes now won't mess with it?

edit: or that may not even be possible now anyway lol

Top Bottom