• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
I have no idea how he keeps getting called up. He is consistently terrible for the national team.

Klinnsman has shown he has obsessions with mediocre players. He called a few up that he had dropped for awhile. Hopefully he continues to learn.

Please No more. Orozco, Rogers, Beckerman, Shea. Castillo is pretty bad too but I think he did okay during our last set of games.

Pre

Klinnsman has shown he has obsessions with mediocre players. He called a few up that he had dropped for awhile. Hopefully he continues to learn.

Please No more. Orozco, Rogers, Beckerman, Shea. Castillo is pretty bad too but I think he did okay during our last set of games.

Klinsmann's picks in the midfield always confuse me.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
First soccer game I've seen in like a year, but clearly the US needs to not have the ball on it's side of the field for 40 out of 45 minutes.

Beautiful insight, I know.

All the olympic medalists were gonna parade around the field saluting the audience.

edit: oh they are gonna show it in Univisión that's cool
Hey that's pretty cool. Too bad asshole Televisa won't show it up. Gotta show up all those Maseca and Bimbo adverts with the players, right?

Hey wait, they're also showing it! :D

They're still assholes, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom