• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here to offer moral support for US-GAF.

Let's go you stars and stripes!

Also, it's probably worth mentioning that I'm a good luck charm; my predictions almost always come true depending on who I'm cheering on.

Don't worry guys.

I got this

Tuvoc

I presume we'll be getting an orange ball tonight?

Dunno why that always gets me wet. Anywho, Go U-S-A

Line-up looks decent. Glad to see Gomez playing

daegan

What the hell? They are ESPN. Amazing how so many stupid choices come from old media.

Glad we're getting a game in crazy weather; just sad it's not Mexico in Columbus like this.

Daigoro

I'm getting a shitty feed on espn3 via the xgames entry on my 360. probably wont work if you dont have espn.

I have espn unlocked but there is no option to select he game via the menu. its just blank. annoying shit.

Chris R

Love seeing games played on light snow like this.

Also, cool of the crowd to sing along with the national anthem (it should happen for EVERY sporting event but whatever)

Costa Rican here. It's pretty ridiculous to be playing a qualifier under these conditions. The US would probably beat us even easier without snow, but at least we would see where the ball is.

daegan

Costa Rican here. It's pretty ridiculous to be playing a qualifier under these conditions. The US would probably beat us even easier without snow, but at least we would see where the ball is.

both teams play on the same field :)

aww man just a littttttle bit too far in front of jozy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom