• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lkr

lol i hope they don't cancel this shit. if fans in other countries are allowed to get away with throwing bags of urine at players, we should be allowed to play in snow

Clydefrog

half-time!

Zamboni-Machine.jpg

Blowing my mind that they would schedule this in denver this time of year. Went to college in the area, first spring break(so around this time of year) got about a foot of snow the day I was flying home, flight delayed like 6 hours.

Second spring break we were in Mexico when Denver got like 4 feet of snow and everything was shut down. We were pissed cause all the schools that weren't on break that week had school cancelled.

Point being, this isn't exactly a rare thing to have happen this time of year. Can't wait until the superbowl gets fucked up like this next year because they insisted on an outdoor game in New Jersey.

Blowing my mind that they would schedule this in denver this time of year. Went to college in the area, first spring break(so around this time of year) got about a foot of snow the day I was flying home, flight delayed like 6 hours.

Second spring break we were in Mexico when Denver got like 4 feet of snow and everything was shut down. We were pissed cause all the schools that weren't on break that week had school cancelled.

Point being, this isn't exactly a rare thing to have happen this time of year. Can't wait until the superbowl gets fucked up like this next year because they insisted on an outdoor game in New Jersey.

It's supposed to be a home field advantage with warmer weather countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom