• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Sooooo sloppy. The US desperately needs a creative midfielder. Bradley is a fantastic deep lying playmaker/DM, but everyone else in the midfield is just shit. I'm not sure how much Donovan would help but he has to get back into the squad.

Evans has me terrified every time the ball is at his feet too.

Askani

Oh Besler. I'm trying to stay positive for you and the USMNT...but c'mon son. You're making it hard.

Those giveaways absolutely can't happen.

Meier

One of the worst halves I've ever seen from the team. Just AWFUL at essentially every position. The only players on the team who can be pleased with themselves are Bradley and Howard. Jermaine Jones had that awesome Yaya Toure-esque run at the end there but then just had a godawful giveaway at midfield and moped afterwards.

Last 20 minutes were awful. Run into the Honduras wall in the middle of the field, pass it back and give it away. Need to be quicker on the counter, just run it down the wings and cross it to Jozy.

Meier

Nice set piece. The US seem so languid.. why didn't Fabian Johnson even try and make a run there? Get to the touchline and send a ball across the box.

Clydefrog

ibjCqEAPxyeSsw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom