• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US GAF: Support your national soccer team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the announcers keep ripping on the baseball game next door.

It is only two of the worst teams in the league.

And yes, I am an Astros fan :(

I am not watching the Astros by choice, either. I mean, I wouldn't watch them anyways, but our regional sports network isn't even carried on UVerse or satellite.

usa fans chanting 'you're not going to brazil' lol

@zzmitch yeah they ended the chant with that, gotta sting for panama though as this is the best they've ever done in wcq

Nesotenso

complete game in a long time. Cameron and EJ were excellent. Shame about Beasley.

also more goals could have been scored to pad GD. Hopefully Panama and Jamaica are eliminated.

top of the table baby!

Code:
# 	Team	       GP	W	T	L	GF	GA	DIFF	PT  Last 5 matches	 
1	 USAUSAUSA	5	3	1	1	6	3	+3	10	WWTWL	
2	 Costa Rica	5	2	2	1	5	3	+2	8	TWWLT	
3	 Mexico	        6	1	5	0	3	2	+1	8	TTWTT	
4	 Honduras	5	2	1	2	6	6	+0	7	WLLTW	
5	 Panama	        5	1	3	1	5	5	+0	6	LTWTT	
6	 Jamaica	6	0	2	4	2	8	-6	2	LLLLT

Nesotenso

Can we bring donovan in for next week's game or its too late?

JK doesn't seem to make roster additions even if people have to leave the squad in the middle of a series of games. Landon needs to keep playing with LA and he will hopefully make the final Gold Cup roster. But Zusi is playing well, so I don't know if JK will give Donovan a start in a WC XI right now.

Meier

Such a huge improvement with altidore playing like this. Damn. Can't wait to see donovan out there with those guys

Looked great, had fantastic hold up play. That pass to Beasley was lovely.. would have been nice if DMB had laid off for Clint as he had an open goal with the keeper crashing towards him (DMB) but I can't blame the guy for trying. That was a lungbuster of a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom