• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

US PSN Black Friday Sale + 10% off PSN Code

Fhtagn

Doom for $19.99. Fuuuuuuuu
Why did I use my code and purchase AC Syndicate yesterday?

Still not sure the game is worth it. I hate short games and not crazy about MP.

Doom is not short if you 100% it. I've replayed every level at least twice, sometimes four times, and it's never felt like a chore. It's fun to play moment to moment. Well worth $20. Its a reasonably long game.

Ricker

Might get Virginia but besides that,not much...I was hoping Dragon Quest Heroes would be cheap,rented the game and loved it but it was still 79 bucks CAD back then...

Tjamato88

what is the consensus on zestiria? The only tales game I've played was Xillia 1 and my ps3 crapped out before I could finish. Is it better to wait for berseria?

I think it's kind of a mixed bag. I haven't played it but most reviews had it at a 7 or so. The last Tales games I played that were really good were Tales of Vesperia and Tales of Hearts R.

legbone

Thanks for that, have not spend too much time on either of the series so this purchase makes perfect sense.

Btw: which EP I should start journey first? Thx!

Yeah no prob, what I meant was %20 off cannot be applied on pre-orders it takes you to a separate confirmation page.

sorry, had to go to bed last night, if you are asking whether to play the pre-sequel or borderlands 2 first, 2 all the way. even though the pre-sequel is a prequel, forget it. 2 is the better game and i highly recommend playing it asap. if you like it as much as i did, prepare to lose many many hours.

A chance? Absolutely.

Yep the last few years the day after Christmas sales have been as good or even better than BF. That's good news for me whose currently broke but won't be at that time :)

So if any if you guys miss out on a deal this weekend don't panic. Odds are a ton if this stuff is going to see these sorts of discounts right after Christmas

molnizzle

Lots of tempting stuff. Just went with the Mega Man Collection and Titanfall 2. Really wish they had the Battlefront bunduru on sale. The Destiny bundle was tempting too. Oh...and the Doom bundle D:

don't need the Doom "bundle," the DLC is all tied to the lackluster multiplayer. Just get the base game for $20. Incredible price for the GOTY single player campaign.

I bought it to play through again even though I have the game on PC. heh

Got the 20% code, bought 9 games for $108.38 (Pretty great haul if I gotta be honest)

These 5 (and battlefront I guess for PSVR)
Bound
Trackmania
Holdball
CarnivalGames
Harmonix Music

Battlefront
Witcher
Doom
Mad Max
Far Cry Primal

Setting them all to download now. Gonna take a while - a few 42gb games in there.

Have $40 to spend. Have farcry primal and telltale Batman in my cart but Hitman complete edition is looking good. What's the verdict on it and Virginia?

McLovin

Battlefield 1/titan fall 2 delux editions bundle 74.99 ok, I'll bite! This and overwatch, it pays to be a cheap. Asgard sometimes :D

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Got Titanfall 2 for effectively $27CDN, (full game is $80CDN). Had $16 credit from some previous purchase month bonus cash, 10% code, plus flash sale. Not bad!

renzolama

I bought DOOM at full price a couple weeks ago, damn my impatience, and the one game I was waiting for (Dark Souls III) is not on sale. I failed at buying stuff.

I'm so torn on what to get. I wanted to get Job Simulator and The Witness, but those are not on sale (other than the 10% coupon).

So... do I just get those even though there is no sale, or do I get something like Bound or Trackmania for PSVR?

ehh, the sales weren't all that great to me.

ended up getting Battlefront Deluxe, Shadow of Mordor, Tumble VR, and the Amnesia Collection despite it not having a PS+ discount like they said it was going to.

it's okay though because CoD:IW and Battlezone i got from BB help make up for it. all in all a good set of games to keep me busy through the end of the year on top of FFXV.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
How is Pac-Man CE2? I haven't played one of these games in a long, long time.

Lady Gaia

The Witness is the only game I care about now, it is never on sale.

It's a brilliant game and the asking price is reasonable. It will go down eventually, of course, but I can't blame Jonathan Blow for not wanting to train people to just wait a few months for his games.

As someone who has never played a Witcher game before, which version should I get? The Complete Edition?

Are Tales of Zestiria and/or Sword Art Online: Lost Song worth getting? I've never played either of those series, but those prices look pretty good.

If you think Tales of Zestiria looks good then you'll be completely blown away by The Witcher 3. Get the complete edition. The DLC alone is fantastic and more worthy of praise than anything in the Tales series in recent years.

Goddamn does DE:MD look good on the Pro! The IQ is really stunning and it finally runs pretty damn smooth after the latest update. Gotta be tied for best Pro update along with RotTR. I'm glad I stopped playing my XBO version after an hour, which funnily enough I did with RotTR as well.

Oneself

How do people feel about The Crew? It got mediocre reviews but the complete editon's up for 13 bucks.
I love racing games and after having spent 11$ a while ago and hours trying to like it, sadly, I just can't recommend spending money on that.

Top Bottom