• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve's fake, rigged, waste of time Progress Quest troll Portal 2 ARG

Gabe-Newell-6.jpg

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Why is everyone assuming the potato number has to go to 0? Aren't we looking at the progress bar? It's possible we could get to 100% and still have spuds to spare.

Trickster

Since people are saying that the meters are filling a lot faster now. Maybe that means that the multiplier thing people were talking about is in effect for the duration of the potato countdown?

MNC

EmCeeGramr said:
Don't say that, that's wrong and you'll get banned!
He is looking much better in recent interviews, I must say.

Also, 12 hours for it to drop to 0. 14 hours for release date. What could this be?

TheBez

CaptainAhab said:
Maybe i'm just being a fanboy, but after the l4d2 debacle I can't imagine Valve would let the community get this pissed about something unless they were about to drop something so amazing that all would be forgiven.
What was the L4D2 fiasco?

I wouldnt be surprised if it was the same amount of time as the others. Audiosurf has sold alot more copies life time than most of the others, So there are more people to contribute to playing it, hences the extra time.

^^Well isn't this awkward.

Top Bottom