• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Valve's fake, rigged, waste of time Progress Quest troll Portal 2 ARG

commissar

The Broken Ska Record said:
*looks at salad*
I'd've loved a baked potato over this. :(
If you want a baked potato instead of your salad I think you need to try making a different salad.

Salad is truly the second best type of food (fruit is the best)

TheExodu5

Banned
commissar said:
If you want a baked potato instead of your salad I think you need to try making a different salad.

Salad is truly the second best type of food (fruit is the best)

Maybe if you're a rabbit.

Are you a rabbit?

results still inconclusive...
recalculating launch...
27:00:00

admit it, you'd laugh.. before collapsing into the singularity that all the cries of valve fans creates.

i just gave everyone heart attacks

Fox318

dangerbyrnes said:
results still inconclusive...
recalculating launch...
27:00:00

admit it, you'd laugh.. before collapsing into the singularity that all the cries of valve fans creates.
Laugh? I'd be throwing potatoes at Valve employees and aiming for their genitals.

megalowho

Tazo said:
Portal 2 is available right now on consoles in Australia... That is kinda messed up.
Don't you see? We did it together! We helped restart GLaDOS over a four day period so we could get the game on launch day! They made a switch and everything!

daegan

I wonder if one of the abducted has to finish the SP as part of the game. Would be crappy if they did not tell us this.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
laika09 said:

Yeah, the way Ywa and co. have been handling chats (both IRC and Steam) has been rather pathetic and damn near childish.

I love that Ywa began asking for donations for the Wiki as soon as the ARG began to wind down. "Will be used to pay bandwidth costs" my arse. Perhaps if that PayPal donation link had been there from the get-go his actual intention wouldn't be so obvious.

Arresteddevelopmentsnoopy.gif

Top Bottom