• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 coming Q1 2025

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Chances of this being actually good? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Still have to play the previous game tho. Know it's a classic but man, there's just not enough time for so many games.

The_hunter

Chances of this being actually good? I'm cautiously optimistic.

Still have to play the previous game tho. Know it's a classic but man, there's just not enough time for so many games.
The first game is legitimately the greatest RPG of all time (with the fan bugfix patches). The reason why it was so good is because it was made by Troika, who included all the creators of Fallout 1.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
The first game is legitimately the greatest RPG of all time (with the fan bugfix patches). The reason why it was so good is because it was made by Troika, who included all the creators of Fallout 1.
Have had it in GOG for ages now. Might be a good game for the Halloween vibe later this year...

Same devs as Arcanum right? Heard many good things about that one too.

nikos

Been looking forward to this even though I never played the first or read any VTM. I loved everything about the lore and world based on Bloodhunt.

Labadal

It's not even Q1 2025, it's first half of 2025.

I expect this to be a cluster fuck of epic proportions, but I would like to be proven wrong, and fed crow.

The_hunter

I never played the original. Is it still playable today?
Story wise, it's superb. It was made with the Source engine so visually it still looks great.

I played the game over 10 years ago, to be honest I thought the combat was janky back then, but the mechanics of the combat are good.

Apparently the GoG version comes with the bugfix patch already.

raduque

Lies No GIF

It's not real till it's in my library.

Last edited:
Top Bottom