• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have been occupied with stuff all week so i haven't been following the stream since Monday. I see the content has changed. Was it different everyday?

Anything to be gleaned from the vids about the album?

How confident are we that the album will drop tonight?

Can we take more Ls?

At least we got travis scott Fam

I have been occupied with stuff all week so i haven't been following the stream since Monday. I see the content has changed. Was it different everyday?

Anything to be gleaned from the vids about the album?

How confident are we that the album will drop tonight?

Can we take more Ls?

At least we got travis scott Fam

The ONLY relation to this and iTunes is that the iTunes screencap pinned on their official Apple Music twitter was from when he started putting on the suit he's wearing now.

Chance the rapper also posted a line today, which was the same exact tweet he made July 31st of last year.

Other than that, hold onto this for now: http://i.imgur.com/8VyET52.png

Are the due dates supposed to signify something? Like were those his previously planned release dates? Sorry if this has already been explained.

4849b712e7274123b690d3019dc71cb9.png

Are the due dates supposed to signify something? Like were those his previously planned release dates? Sorry if this has already been explained.

I think people mentioned that Nov 2016 date being an OF concert.

I think people mentioned that Nov 2016 date being an OF concert.

Interesting.... This album's instrumentals are amazing. I've waited so long for this, I hope he delivers. I never followed all of the other announcements, but this one seems to be pretty legit. Here's hoping. And to all of you Frank Ocean fans, I'm glad you guys recognize how amazing his music is.

MThanded

Are you inferring Chance is involved with this album and he was expecting it to drop last year?

I wouldn't know. Chance apparently did have a say in Franks process of this album, but just the typical "you're gonna love what you hear from him" paraphrase, nothing really news worthy. But it may signify a possible feature or at least he's gotten a listen.

It'd make since if Chance is on the album. Chance and James Blake were roommates a year or two ago, James Blake has supposedly played a big part in Frank's music as of late..

chaislip3

Don't freak out if it's not here at 11. Albums can be released whenever the artist wants. Once this project is done, the album will drop. Don't worry.

chaislip3

apple music only updates on thursdays at 11pm eat tho

40 more minutes till we take another L

Radiohead came out on a Sunday afternoon tho. That Drake and Future mixtape came out on a Sunday too. The industry standard is usually at that time, but there are exceptions for some of the bigger artists.

Red_Man

Don't freak out if it's not here at 11. Albums can be released whenever the artist wants. Once this project is done, the album will drop. Don't worry.
Look at this fucking guy

Incoming biggest L since Pablo

solarus

I'll just listen to Travis Scott's new album if Francis fails to deliver again. No biggie.
Lol, travis aint gonna drop bruh. He's the king of giving false promises and disappointing his fans, it's a running joke ;;
I bet that august 5th date was just for a single or some other announcement, he's been way too quiet no way birds is dropping tonight, from the snippets alone though i know it will be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom