• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Video of man working on shop projects in garage released as "visual album"

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaislip3

More music playing on the lifestream

These are 100% instrumentals on the new album. I recognize this one from one of the leaked snippets.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Damn, we're finally getting an oft-delayed, once highly anticipated album nobody cares about anymore and it's not even Act II?

Apple is fucking UP.

CHAPPELLE_02_0201_EFFINGUP_640x360.jpg

Kyzer

Banned
This is so whack...why are artists doing this to their fans?

/Spoiler $$$$

I'm sure it was a great move for him and his family tho I respek it

I can wait two weeks. Apple Music is garbage and not even Frank Ocean can turn me away from Spotify. I made the switch when I redeemed my 3 month free trial of Apple Music to save some cash and I didn't even make it through two full months before I switched back to Spotify.

Same. They really aren't good on Android.

Even though when I had my Tidal trial, I thought the UI was way better than Spotify

jacobs34

I have to admit, there's something very soothing about having Frank's stream on in the background while I'm at work. Hearing the samples and watching him chip away at a project as I chip away at my work is pretty cool.

jacobs34

This dude is about to start welding.

No wonder it took so long for the album to come out, he's been training to become host of This Old House.

KmA

I've been listening to Pyramids literally all day. I swear if this isn't good (unlikely) I will destroy something.

solarus

Doubt it as that news came after those tweets, and Frank & Kayne have a close working relationship (having worked on each others album). Think about the rise in subs Tidal would have had if Frank went with them.
Wrong. Kanye mentioned the wolves album with drake a while ago back in february on the breakfast club and that it could still happen then mentioned it in another interview later and now they both confirmed together finally. It's been happening even before that first time he mentioned it in feb obviously so it's a long time coming.
Dropping it is gonna need tidal x apple

Updated for those who havent watched: Apparently he was a no-show today (or at least no playback of him working on.. whatever it is).

Update: He just appeared (playback now resuming), seems to be wearing a knitted sweater with the playboy bunny icon. New music playing.

What will he cut or weld today / tonight?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
how you guys think this one is gonna review
It will probably review decent to well , but it's almost impossible for it to live up to the hype after all these years and all these delays.

It's my most anticipated album in the last 5 years and I'm trying to temper my expectations as much as possible.

lazerfox

Seems like it paid off waiting to try out the 3 months Apple Music free trial.
Registered and ready to download. My body is ready!

Album length has been revealed?

Where is that tracklist at. 17 hours until this is released.. Apparently.

It was rumored based on leaked info during the stream -- could be bullshit. 16 tracks, 1 and 10 minutes, which would make it 8 minutes longer than Channel Orange. We'll find out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom