• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

wouwie

Just saw this on twitter. Might be interesting.

@shahidkamal: I am gagging to tell you more about some of the simply awesome games coming for PS Vita, but our partners and my boss would kill me.

@shahidkamal: You will just have to take my word for it. The month in which PS Vita celebrates its first birthday will be crowned with tonnes of awesome.

Edit: too late.

Also, enjoying Dokuro. Wish it wasn't so grey though. But fun and charming.

@shahidkamal: I am gagging to tell you more about some of the simply awesome games coming for PS Vita, but our partners and my boss would kill me.

@shahidkamal: You will just have to take my word for it. The month in which PS Vita celebrates its first birthday will be crowned with tonnes of awesome.

And where is your top of the page recommendation?

namDa65

Aww man stop piling more hype on! I'm going to explode!

I dunno why but everytime vita stuff gets hyped i get all giddy and all i want to do to play my vita.

But thats cause im in the middle of P4... im scared of the depresssion syndrome that happens after you beat it when you realize nothing on vita comes close..

I dunno why but everytime vita stuff gets hyped i get all giddy and all i want to do to play my vita.

But thats cause im in the middle of P4... im scared of the depresssion syndrome that happens after you beat it when you realize nothing on vita comes close..

Well between vita stuff, ps4 and general other small stuff I'm fucking overripe with hupehypehype

btkadams

crowned? could he be referring to dragon's crown? or am i just looking too far into things? haha

GameStop NA added multiple Vita preorder games today, I went in and preordered 4 of the 5 in person:

Muramasa (not that interested)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus 2/26 (definitely buying)

Dead or Alive 5 + 3/19 (definitely buying)

Killzone Mercenary 9/17 (definitely buying)

Tearaway 2013 (definitely buying)

zulux21

YOU SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN WHORE OF A MOUTH

but there are some solid IOS titles that I wouldn't mind playing on my vita :p
at the very least I would be more interested in them than a number of sony IPs.

Heck I would jump for joy if the board game line up of the IOS (smallworld, ticket to ride, Ghost stories and others) came to the vita. I'd buy them all and love it lol.

Played Persona 4 for about 3-4 straight hours again today, probably more later.

pJKLhfH.gif

Why have I stalled on playing this game so much?

kiyomi

Played Persona 4 for about 3-4 straight hours again today, probably more later.

pJKLhfH.gif

Why have I stalled on playing this game so much?

at first i was like "who is this idiot"
then i saw it was you
then i was like "who is this idiot"

Seriously though, I played a couple hours as well and it's incredible.
Did you play the original btw?

Soyongdori said:
Im one of the few ones who didnt like Persona 4, so I don't care about the vita version.

Heathen! :p

Why is that?

at first i was like "who is this idiot"
then i saw it was you
then i was like "who is this idiot"

Seriously though, I played a couple hours as well and it's incredible.
Did you play the original btw?
You say idiot, I say colorful. Shaddap baka mono

No, but people I know on another site never shut up about it and got me irritated a few years back. :|

http://i.imgur.com/Snb33Ff.jpg[IMG]

in all honesty i regret buying my vita[/QUOTE]
Why include no PSN games but include eShop games?

...i'm not a troll i'm being serious... i just kinda regret buying my vita. I also have a blue 3ds XL and i'm really looking forward to pokemon and animal crossing but i'm not looking forward to any new vita games.

...i'm not a troll i'm being serious... i just kinda regret buying my vita. I also have a blue 3ds XL and i'm really looking forward to pokemon and animal crossing but i'm not looking forward to any new vita games.

Really? Cos those are both troll pictures and you haven't provided and discussion other than moaning how the 3ds is better than the vita.

Mobile needs a ignore function so bad :(

VanWinkle

Okay, but you posted that moronic list like a fact "Good exclusives for 2013" instead of what you are looking forward to, which is "Games on a Nintendo platform".

He's troll don't worry :) just PM a mod

so anyone who has a negative opinion about the vita in the vita thread must be a "troll"?

i was just pointing out that the exclusives aren't as great as the 3ds exclusives, i mean heck the greatest game for the system is a port of persona.

Famassu

Heh, what kind of 3DS fanboy list is that?

For 3DS, list every possible exclusive that isn't total shit (well, Spirit Camera is shit) + add some downloadable titles to the mix.

For Vita, ignore all downloadable titles and leave a lot of decent games unlisted, many of which are better than a lot of the 3DS games listed.

Shoyz

Some of those 3DS games are REALLY pushing the phrase 'highly sought after'.

Ghost Recon...another mystery dungeon..another rehashed nsmb..no kidding! Spirit Camera is one of the worst games I've ever played, and some aren't even exclusive (like Monster Hunter). Awful list.

btkadams

Snb33Ff.jpg

in all honesty i regret buying my vita

Snb33Ff.jpg

i get your point, but i'm looking forward to more vita exclusives this year than for my 3ds. different tastes. well, i also find my og 3ds really uncomfortable. i may get an xl later this year when more colours come out.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
so anyone who has a negative opinion about the vita in the vita thread must be a "troll"?

i was just pointing out that the exclusives aren't as great as the 3ds exclusives, i mean heck the greatest game for the system is a port of persona.
You could have just expressed your opinion, rather than post such ridiculous images.

I found a ignore option on mobile!
its called don't read it :(

In all serious though I do wish we had something equivalent to fire emblem, hoping the frozen synapse port is good :)

Andrefpvs

Putting Soul Hackers in the 3DS list and not Persona 4 Golden (best portable game of 2012) is kind of a double standard.

Both of them are enhanced ports/remakes of an existing game.

That being said, I really want a 3DS, but in no way would I trade my Vita for it.

QP3

I think the upcoming February event is going to kill me. Seriously, like my boner will grow to such a length that my heart won't be able to support it and I'll die.

Well I sure do hope you make it through. Just imagine what the news
climax
will be like!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
The least you could do is put those two gigantic pictures under quotes, you jerk. :/
hahaha - valid point!

speaking of dead space someone mentioned up above i'd actually really enjoy one for vita.

edit: lemme rephrase that - i'd love a non-on-rails dead space. ( granted extraction wasnt terrible)

Top Bottom