• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Why are we discussing Nintendo games in a Vita thread?

Just curious....

Because list warz.

It's totally relevant and important.

I'm with Amirox on that one. It's the trashest of garbage gaming and can barely even be called a game with a straight face. There is no substance to it at all.

If it was an online game where you actually live in a community and could get new features and gameplay pumped into it constantly then maybe they'd have something. But in its current form it's nothing but a massive joke.

Ugh.

Derrick01

Banned
Just because it doesn't fit your extremely narrow definition of gaming or even narrower taste in games doesn't mean it's shit.

AC doesn't fit in any definition of gaming, even the over-extended and needlessly broadened one brought about by non gamers this generation.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
I never found AC much of a game but did find it super relaxing. Good for people who like collecting stuff.

Did someone seriously just start posting 3DS game lists in here?

Anyway, back on topic - is there a new Sony announcement I haven't heard about? Or is it the Feb 20 one?

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Now that's weird, it works just fine for me.

(sorry Toto)

ahhh finally found the ignore list!

i will say after the really heated thread discussion over totos....posts..... he's been really good about toning down the amount of negativity and mixing in some optimism.

(thumbs up toto! - you're lucky i didn't find the ignore button 2 days ago)

i will say after the really heated thread discussion over totos....posts..... he's been really good about toning down the amount of negativity and mixing in some optimism.

I actually agree :)

No doubt that'll change when we get to the 20th ;)

rCIZZLE

Snb33Ff.jpg

in all honesty i regret buying my vita

Snb33Ff.jpg

If you don't want it then sell it instead of making a shitty 5th grade ms paint project.

Number45

Why are we discussing Nintendo games in a Vita thread?

Just curious....

Because Vita... oh, beaten.

I'm trigger happy with my ignore list on here. Let's be honest, it's not like I'm not going to see the posts quoted 19 times anyway. :p

Twinduct

^^^^
You can PM a mod if you want to report it.
But for what's it worth, I'm convinced it's some attempt to advertise the weird chan board he's got in his profile. Although I might just be giving him too much credit and he's just the usual troll trash.

Ching Ching Ching

Winrar.

So what's a realistic game you guys would like to see announced?

Mine is terraria for vita and uncharted with multiplayer

Tokyo Jungle for the Vita.
Or at least Patapon 4.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member

i just want Uncharted 2... dont need mp.

i'd like another TPS as well...have never been a fan of infamous ( never gave it a chance really - played the demo drunk one night for 5 minutes and wrote it off) but i could see infamous working really well here and getting me into it.

i just want Uncharted 2... dont need mp.

i'd like another TPS as well...have never been a fan of infamous ( never gave it a chance really - played the demo drunk one night for 5 minutes and wrote it off) but i could see infamous working really well here and getting me into it.

There's been rumours of a vita infamous since t was launched so hopefully that happens, infamous 2 was a brilliant game

zulux21

Ching Ching Ching

Winrar.

itadaki street dragon quest and final fantasy special 2 for the vita.

it's been over a year since the last itadaki street game, so it wouldn't be impossible for it to happen. the ps2 version was a lot better than the wii version so I am hoping for a proper version done like the ps2 version released in english with well implemented online play...

as for an english game, magic the gathering duels of the plainswalkers 2014.

Derrick01

Banned
Ching Ching Ching

Winrar.

Dark Cloud 3! Although after playing Level 5's recent games maybe not anymore.

Probably Uncharted GA2 or God of War at this point, even though I'm a bit fatigued with GoW.

Shoyz

Here's an actual list I made for an actual comparison. Exclusives for each platform that have an 80+ all-time rating on Metacritic. No bias, no pick-and-choosing.
Cave Story is marked as questionable as it's possibly inferior to the 2D version. I wasn't sure if the two ? titles are noteworthy.

ZeroAKA

Anything Final Fantasy, although Square Enix doesn't seem to like the Vita much at the moment. :(

[large picture]

Here's an actual list I made for an actual comparison. Exclusives for each platform that have an 80+ all-time rating on Metacritic. No bias, no pick-and-choosing.
Persona 4 Golden is an enhanced port.

SmokyDave

so anyone who has a negative opinion about the vita in the vita thread must be a "troll"?

i was just pointing out that the exclusives aren't as great as the 3ds exclusives, i mean heck the greatest game for the system is a port of persona.
I like this guy, we should keep him.

Hey guys sorry to steer this conversation elsewhere, but I just wanted to say I just got a vita case from Water Field and it's really awesome. It's very well made and the leather is nice. I already had a case but I wanted one that at least had space for extra memory cards. Plus it looks pretty classy too. I think I'm going to get one for the 3DSXL (sorry to bring it back up lol) in a couple of weeks because I love the Vita one so much.

I know this case isn't new and it may have been brought up before in threads past but I am re-recommending to anyone looking for a nice home for their vita.

Here's the link: (I got the CitySlicker in brown)
http://www.sfbags.com/products/ps-vita-cases/ps-vita-cases.php

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
think we could see a castlevania on vita?

i'd like a valkyria chronicles on it as well.

the next walking dead season would be good.

dead nation, geometry wars...

ok ok. ill stop there. i dont want to start listning ( and getting others to list) their favorite games...

but those games i think would do quite well on vita.

.... .. . . . ...... and a bioshock >_<

Shoyz

Persona 4 Golden is an enhanced port.

The distinction I tried to make was direct/near-ports. Persona 4 has a significant amount of new content. Depending on your preference, include Zelda 64, Starfox 64, and Devil Survivor, or simply exclude Persona 4.

Though in lining them up I tried to get across that the library of exclusives between the two are extremely comparable, unlike previous images. What it all comes down to is preference.

Number45

For the 128GB master MASTER race.

(nice case)

think we could see a castlevania on vita?

i'd like a valkyria chronicles on it as well.

the next walking dead season would be good.

dead nation, geometry wars...

ok ok. ill stop there. i dont want to start listning ( and getting others to list) their favorite games...

but those games i think would do quite well on vita.
I have SotN so I'm good for Castlevania, but I'd love Dead Nation.

true Gek

I'd like to see Locoroco 3, Syphon Filter Vita, a Daxter sequel, Uncharted Golden Abyss 2 with Multiplayer and Type-0 HD =P

I dream too much =P

Bought DJ Max and kind of wish I bought EDF because DJ Max is hard. :(

At least I got that Failed Failed Failed trophy without trying to get it.

DJMAX is hard at first.. I think you just have to get used to the pacing and stuff. I was failing like crazy at first and now I'm having a blast.

B.O.O.M

Sweet....

Hopefully Gran Turismo, GoW or Uncharted GA2 Vita incoming. Maybe all 3? Maybe that mysterious Kratos ad is for Vita? What better way to inject a needed boost, than target the most watched event on TV

I think the fact that he used the term 'partners' indicate there will be some 3/2nd party love at the event.

FF Type-0 incoming baby! YEAAAH I Believe!

I really would like a new PaRappa game or a release of the first and second games together. Or a vita release of the second game and a sale on the first game (why is it still over 20$!?) Really just some PaRappa in any form.

I want a Tekken Tag Tournament 2 port, I would play it to death.

A new Rockbang Unplugged would be nice too.

Also, the Crash and Spyro games on US PSN.

Roubjon

Bought DJ Max and kind of wish I bought EDF because DJ Max is hard. :(

At least I got that Failed Failed Failed trophy without trying to get it.

Yeah, stick with it, you'll get the hang of it soon. Sleep on it, watch as you are amazingly better at it than you were the day before.

Kingbrave

I totally bought my Vita for MLB 12, everything else is gravy. It's why I got a PSP. Right now I'm nostalgia hard over FF6 which is my favorite game ever. I'm serious I got a boner.

What a horrible sentence!

Top Bottom