• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobius 1

According the PBS Frontline doc, Trump's reasons for wanting to run for President (this time around) can be traced back to the White House correspondents dinner in 2011 where he was thoroughly roasted and humiliated by Obama. Since Trump is the kind of person who never gets talked down to or put in his place, he vowed revenge on everybody who laughed at him by proving them wrong and showing he could actually run for President.

If this leads to the collapse of the current GOP and their pandering to the lowest dregs of society, Obama should be raised to sainthood.

CHC

My money is on an extremely canned and rehearsed apology written by someone else. We've seen "teleprompter Trump" a scarce few times in this election - we will see it again tonight.

rekameohs

Banned
According the PBS Frontline doc, Trump's reasons for wanting to run for President (this time around) can be traced back to the White House correspondents dinner in 2011 where he was thoroughly roasted and humiliated by Obama. Since Trump is the kind of person who never gets talked down to or put in his place, he vowed revenge on everybody who laughed at him by proving them wrong and showing he could actually run for President.
Man, this sounds like an easy - and great - film idea. Start it off with the Dinner and chronicle this carnival of stupid.

Get'sMad

Guys there's still a little over an hour left before the calendar turns to a new day...... still time for something else to be revealed on this amazing day!

rokkerkory

This lady in the pink shirt on CNN is truly a terrible person for defending Trump....She is saying this is okay because it is the "statute of limitations"...as if somehow 11 years makes this invalid...

edit: apparently her name is Scottie Nell Hughes. She implied that it's a good thing that there is a statute of limitation on rape...

Did Scottie Nell Hughes sell her soul at some point? She's now implying there's a good reason there's a statue of limitations on charges of assault/rape in an attempt to discredit the women coming out now against Trump.

Her and Katrina are the worst POS garbage ever.

giga

NYT Sunday column out early with actual accounts of sexual assault from Trump.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/09/opinion/sunday/donald-trump-groper-in-chief.html?smid=tw-share

2pkUxSi.png

Jerbs

Still waiting for a response from the governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin. She has been a staunch supporter of Trump, so her silence thus far is revealing.

Wooooo Video time baby! The outsider just had a bunch of insiders decide on what he was going to say and most definitely did multiple takes! No politician here!

As an historian I'm excited to see what the 7th Party System looks like now that Trump has fulfilled his destiny as the Chosen One and destroyed the GOP.

kess

The GOP losing college educated voters for a generation is a real possibility, and is going to contribute to the direction of the country. Now, about all those new voters Trump brought to the party...

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I think it was brave of Hannity to bring on two completely liked-minded commentators to confirm that we should all be focusing on Bill's infidelities instead. Bold and inspired.

subrock

I never watch 24 hour news, and CNN is reminding me why. The woman they just had on blaming the victims for their timing is disgusting. The fact that they give equal time to that nonsense is so saddening. Got forbid we vet this leech before voting for him, nah let's just stop collecting allegations and put our fingers in our ears.

Think of all the careers this man has ruined in one campaign

Like honestly. Years from now some will still be doing politics and some will do TV etc, but whenever their names get brought up, or something they say pops up on social media, their endorsement of this man will be brought up too. It's like a brand or scarlet letter, this shit is going to follow every one of these individuals everywhere they go

"Bill Clinton..."

It's what every single person that has tried to defend this has said. What Clinton did got him impeached. This isn't some weapon like him and his supporters think. They find it to be an effective diversion when it makes absolutely no arguments in his favor. Not a one.

Two things I noticed:

1) those super low res stars on his statement? What??

2) His statement isn't even about what he said it's just saying he's gonna be doing debate prep this weekend BUT I THOUGHT HE DIDN'T DO DEBATE PREP!?!

What would happen if more stuff came out, and the Republican Party basically dropped Trump as a whole, yet somehow he still won the election? Is such a thing even possible? Would they try to just immediately impeach him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom