• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biske

Oh fuck.

In Utah Governert Herbert jumped ship and now Rep Jason Chaffetz was just on the news he is out too.

This really is big. Fucking done. Even the soft ball news is like "yeah this shit is bad, shits fucked! FUCKED!! GET OUT!! BAIL BAIL BAIL!!!"

The best part is it's Anderson Cooper, so he's absolutely not letting him get away without asking it

The question is just "is it the first question asked, or the last"
You have to do it whenever the most people are watching. Dunno if that's the beginning or end or middle, but do it then.

hitme

Hoping for a Trump double down, just like a KFC Double Down

39.jpg

@BillKristol
Until now, I've thought Republicans might dodge the bullet. No longer. They need to repudiate Trump. Or the party will go down with him.

Meowster

Megyn Kelly is probably sitting in her penthouse right now, taking turns between sipping on her fine wine and laughing hysterically at Sean Hannity and Donald Trump imploding overnight.

User1608

Banned
Even if Trump apologizes humbly, more vile material will probably come along, as alluded to by several people so yeah, thus nullifying this.

Oh fuck.

In Utah Governert Herbert jumped ship and now Rep Jason Chaffetz was just on the news he is out too.

This really is big. Fucking done. Even the soft ball news is like "yeah this shit is bad, shits fucked! FUCKED!! GET OUT!! BAIL BAIL BAIL!!!"
Jason Chaffetz was actually on board with Trump at some point? I actually find that surprising.

According the PBS Frontline doc, Trump's reasons for wanting to run for President (this time around) can be traced back to the White House correspondents dinner in 2011 where he was thoroughly roasted and humiliated by Obama. Since Trump is the kind of person who never gets talked down to or put in his place, he vowed revenge on everybody who laughed at him by proving them wrong and showing he could actually run for President.

I saw that documentary.

Talked down by a black man no less, trump was not amused

shiba5

Does anyone really think an apology changes anything? He's 70 years old and this is who he is. He'll read off a script and be sorry he got caught.

Nobody should expect anything less, he can read from a script.

He's a pathological liar and sociopath. We only need to look at what he said first, "sorry if you are offended" to see his true feelings. He can never take that back, and I hope Hillary hammers him on it if he tries to feign contrition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom