• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronx-Man

Banned
WHY did Trump run for President? His brand is damaged goods after this election. There will be nothing left for Ivanka and co to salvage if this onslaught of allegations doesn't end. Is everything to him really this short sighted and about the immediate gains? And his supporters still claiming he's an amazing businessman when it's obvious what is going to happen afterwards. They are so deluded. What does it take to wake them up?

Obama son'd him in front of America, and his ego had to respond.

Cyanity

Banned
According the PBS Frontline doc, Trump's reasons for wanting to run for President (this time around) can be traced back to the White House correspondents dinner in 2011 where he was thoroughly roasted and humiliated by Obama. Since Trump is the kind of person who never gets talked down to or put in his place, he vowed revenge on everybody who laughed at him by proving them wrong and showing he could actually run for President.

Obama was playing 12D Chess from the start.

giga

So at this point, several hours after the story broke and Trump still hasn't really apologized, I don't think even a *real* apology could undo any of the damage done.

Zukuu

Banned
Is the US election always about 'scandals' of personal life? You'd think their politics would be the most important thing, but seeing the frequent news about other stuff seems odd to me.

ghostjoke

Banned
According the PBS Frontline doc, Trump's reasons for wanting to run for President (this time around) can be traced back to the White House correspondents dinner in 2011 where he was thoroughly roasted and humiliated by Obama. Since Trump is the kind of person who never gets talked down to or put in his place, he vowed revenge on everybody who laughed at him by proving them wrong and showing he could actually run for President.

This sounds like House of Cards by way ot WWE with the nuance of TNA (pun not intended).

Really sucks this happened on a Friday. Usually people put out news on this day to bury it. Cause weekend news really nobody watches.

on a normal Friday I might agree. On a Friday that happens to be 48 hours before the Presidential Debate? A debate where it was rumored that Trump would not be able to help himself in bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity? It's perfect.

chadskin

CuNliMpXYAEh0UA.jpg

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Originally Posted by Apollo

this is so lame...this is like me or someone else talking about sex with another guy. Only bad part I see is him talking about a married woman. This does nothing to move the needle really. While Clinton has some real shit on her.

Um. If you think Bobby Peru's "seduction" technique is legitimate, I genuinely, seriously suggest you go seek some advice and therapy and stay away from women in the interim.

Meowster

It's just SO hard for me to believe that he'd run knowing that he has the greatest and biggest list of dirty laundry in history and would risk his business and his children's livelihood like that. But obviously it is true. Just look at the way he has treated his wives. Just a deplorable man through and through.

It's just SO hard for me to believe that he'd run knowing that he has the greatest and biggest list of dirty laundry in history and would risk his business and his children's livelihood like that. But obviously it is true. Just look at the way he has treated his wives. Just a deplorable man through and through.

Ego and money makes assholes like Trump think they are invincible.

At this point he doesn't even need to drop out

This is it. Every one was wondering what big thing would be the one that made it unwinnable for him. This is it

giga

BBarhbH.png

Jeb is the hero America deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark RINO.

It's amazing how trump is basically forced now to do something he has never done yet: make an apology and admit he did something wrong.

zero_suit

Thanks Obama (really).

CHC

On CNN right now they are talking about a woman that just came forward with molestation and sexual assault allegations against Trump.

It's always hard with cases like that because there is so rarely actual evidence. If she has recordings or video, that's great, but without that it's essentially word vs word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom