• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
byjoWnk.jpg

HIS MOMENT TO SHINE

Apparently the video may actually come out tomorrow instead.

In other words, they can't really get Trump to say the words they want him to say, most likely.

It never occurred to me before but the teleprompter in his head is probably as chaotic and flashy as that gif that keeps getting posted. No wonder everything he says seems like it's mid-stroke.

CHC

I do have to say though, regardless of my respect for Chaffetz's statements (which is genuine) I could not help but feel some grim delight at him stressing what an extremely pivotal election this is with regards to the Supreme Court seat.

It's just so unbelievably funny that at such an important time the GOP is in total disarray because they've been shitting in their own well for the past 8 years.

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
Talking about assault and actually doing it are not the same. That's besides the point of judging if a woman being permissive with a unsolicited celebrity kiss is actually assault

From the nyt article linked before:

"Harth said in her deposition that all this was “very traumatic,” but she remained cordial because she feared that showing anger would destroy the business relationship and her ambitions of getting ahead"

That women actually ended DATING Trump after that incident. At this point is the other part that needs to be defending the assault accusation, and not the other way around

What the fuck is this shit? Are you for real?

You think someone using his status to force himself on women, and put them in a position where they cannot protest or fight back for fear of repercussions is normal?

Disgusting

Log4Girlz

I get the feeling the Dems don't just want Trump to lose the election, but they want to utterly destroy Trump. Oh, oh its so delicious. I hope his career dies in a fire.

Game Change 2016 Election Edition is literally going to end with "And then Access Hollywood ended an official presidential nomination's campaign."

Biske

Why did this idiot decide to run for president, again? How can he come out of this venture better than he was before running?

Donald Trump... is not a smart man.

There is this thing called thinking.

Specifically thinking through the consequences of his actions.

He got none o that.

AYF 001

Supposing that Donald loses the election, is it too much to ask that even after the votes have been counted (and accusations of rigging debunked) people keep pulling all the skeletons out for everyone to see? At this point it seems in everyone's best interest to have his family empire pulverized when they're forced to face the consequences of their actions. That way the sane people of the world might have a somewhat happy note to end this miserable year on.

manakel

Who would've thought that Access Hollywood would be the ones to potentially bring down this terror?

There really needs to be a movie on this election.

I predict a tasteless tweet or comment within the next twenty-four hours bragging about taking the top headlines during the most powerful hurricane in a decade without even trying

Possibly with the angle that this is proof the media has it out for him

NYR

Can't believe Fox News is STILL covering the storm that has completely died down and isn't a major threat any more.

Durden77

Supposing that Donald loses the election, is it too much to ask that even after the votes have been counted (and accusations of rigging debunked) people keep pulling all the skeletons out for everyone to see? At this point it seems in everyone's best interest to have his family empire pulverized when they're forced to face the consequences of their actions. That way the sane people of the world might have a somewhat happy note to end this miserable year on.

I imagine it won't come to a complete hault. With the amount of an impact he's had with his campaign, the amount of publicity shit he's done in his life, and the amount of tools we have in this day and age to dig up records, I imagine shit will at least be trickling out about Trump for years to come.

Come on friends, let's be serious for one moment

Bow our heads

And have a moment of silence for Chris Christie, who literally bet his own career riding the coattails of what wound up being the worst modern presidential nominee

border

I do have to say though, regardless of my respect for Chaffetz's statements (which is genuine) I could not help but feel some grim delight at him stressing what an extremely pivotal election this is with regards to the Supreme Court seat.

I almost (but not quite) feel sorry for them. The very crux of their ideals and values hangs in the balance with the Supreme Court appointments, and they are stuck with this utter scumbag of a candidate who generates a new lie or scandal every few days.

While I obviously totally disagree with the Republican stance on any number of social issues, it feels almost unfair that the referendum on these issues has to be influenced by a candidate that is utterly despicable.

At the same time, fuck all these assholes who pretended to be righteous Christian role models.

Calidor

What the fuck is this shit? Are you for real?

You think someone using his status to force himself on women, and put them in a position where they cannot protest or fight back for fear of repercussions is normal?

Disgusting

I didn't say that but whatever. I find more disgusting the fact that the first woman claiming against this, is the same one that tolerated this exact behavior on her husband just to stay relevant in the political scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom